Part 27

It's been a week since Mattheo and I got together, it's been weird. I've never been in a serious relationship before and if I'm honest I have no clue what I'm doing. It's scary.

'Faye get up! You'll miss the train' I hear my father shout from downstairs, today is the day we go back to Hogwarts. I'm not overly excited as everyone knows who's on the dark lords side. 

I force myself out of my warm bed and change into jeans and a simple shirt. And with that I run out the door towards Hogwarts once again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Look, it's the death eaters!' Seamus from Gryffindor approached Mattheo and I on the carriage. Peace, all I ask for is peace.

When I don't answer he scoffs and sits down across from us. 'No words Snape? Riddle?' He smirks and I squeeze Mattheo's hand to make sure he won't start a fight that isn't needed right now.

Especially in these times.

From there, we approached Hogwarts with ease. Seamus had stopped irritating us and Neville Longbottom stayed sitting quietly for the rest of the journey. It was almost like he wasn't there.

'Ok off you pop, hurry inside, inside' Professor Flitwick ordered as we scurried inside as fast as we could. I can't wait for this day to be over and done with.

I stood at the back of the Slytherin pupils and realised how different the dining hall was, the sky was no longer a beautiful galaxy sky but a dark cloudy airspace above us. There are no longer any tables to dine on, its so empty.

'Welcome back students' my father said while getting glares from every house but Slytherin.

And that's when the new teachers walked in...