Part 19

Here I am....hiding in the dorm room. Pathetic I know, I can't face him right now even though if I don't wanna die I will have to leave eventually today. Today is the day the death eaters attack Hogwarts. Why do I feel so guilty? The students won't die, will they? 

I snap myself out of the thought and unlocks the door. I walk out confidently even though on the inside I am completely freaking out. I lock eyes with Mattheo but swiftly walk out of the common room. I head straight to the girls bathroom and lay against the sinks. It was cold but it was better than being in the common room. 

I notice footsteps and immediately hide behind the door with my wand ready. I'm especially on edge today. 

The shadow gets closer and I quickly run up and shoot a spell that sends the figure flying backwards into the wall. 

'What the-' The familiar voice groaned in pain. I run over to see who it was and it was Mattheo sitting holding his head. 'Shit sorry' I apologised and leaned down beside him.

'Why are you so aggressive?' He sarcastically said which made me roll my eyes. 

'You could've been anyone' I laughed while he sat staring at me. I finally broke the awkward silence. 

'I'm sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have run away like that' I said as I put my head down.

'It's ok, I shouldn't have kissed you anyway' Ouch. 

'No it was okay'

~~~~~~~

We headed up to the room of requirement to open the cabinet, this is going to be bad. I feel bad. We waited for Draco to open the lovely chunk of wood, I actually hated this thing. 

'Well Faye, you going to open it' Draco asked while backing away from the thing. I scoffed in response which made him walk over to it. He slowly opened it and waited for death eaters to appear.    

First that came through was Bellatrix then Greyback and followed a few I didn't know. Suddenly they all went out in a run towards the tower. I followed swiftly behind but Draco was no where to be found. Where'd he go?

Bellatrix turned towards the great hall and decided to scare a few of the first years. Hogwarts suddenly turned into chaos and everyone was running either to hide or fight off the death eaters. My eyes met Hermione's who just shook her head as I turned to follow them up to the tower.

I was walking up when I caught a glimpse of Harry underneath the stairs, I decided not to look as he probably would be caught. I nervously looked around and saw Mattheo and Snape coming up the stairs. 

'Good job Draco' Bellatrix whispered into her nephews ear as he pointed his wand at Dumbledore. I saw his wand wavering, he was shaking.

I look down to see Mattheo nervously grabbing my hand and I just left it there. He squeezed it a couple times and looked at me as if to say "Don't be nervous' but it didn't work. My stomach was in knots just watching this unfold. I spaced out a few times into my mind and when I came back to earth my dad had his wand pointed at Dumbledore. 

I went to walk towards them but Mattheo grabbed me back. He put his arm over my shoulder and rubbed my arm. 

'Please...Severus' Dumbledore begged but my father didn't listen and suddenly said softly 'Avada Kevarda' 

I watched silently as Dumbledore flew backwards off the Astromancy tower. A single tear fell from my face as I stood shaking. 

'Faye' Mattheo softly whispered leading me back down the stairs, I made eye contact with Harry who looked enraged, like he was ready to kill whoever he could. 

I trailed behind Mattheo and I noticed he kept looking behind him now and again to check on me. I don't know how I got outside Hagrid's hut as I was too lost in my thoughts to even care but Bellatrix was screaming in joy and laughing like the psycho she is. 

I got the courage to speak up and said casually 'You find that funny, do you? I guess I always knew you were a psychopath'  

She looked angrily towards me but before she could do anything Harry came running down shouting about how Dumbledore trusted my father and for once I agree with Harry. He used his trust to kill him, I still love him because he's my father but it's completely appalling. 

A/N

Heyy!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the drama :) Make sure to follow my tiktok @Stupefyriddle_ <3