Part 33

After a while Mattheo dragged me back into the castle, we dodged hundreds of spells and I even thought about letting one hit me. But I remembered Raven's words.

"Only you can end this Faye"

End this, How on earth can I help end this war. I'm not Harry Potter or Hermione. I'm just me, a girl who's best friend has just died in her arms. I'm not someone who is fucking special, I have a piece of one of the darkest wizards soul in my body. It's more like a curse.

Suddenly, I get pushed aside into a wall. I hit my head off the brick and the pain is horrible.

I look up and see death eaters running our way, Mattheo grabs my hand and around the castle halls, making sure we have lost them.

I look around and I see Harry going into the room of requirement.

'We have to follow Harry!' I shout over the noise and Mattheo nods. We enter the room and its pilled up with random objects. One of the horcruxes must be here.

'Harry?' I say as I turn a corner to see Harry, Hermione and Ron opening a box.

'Faye, we've found one. The ravenclaw dia-' He gets interrupted by the one and only Draco Malfoy.

He points his wand at all five of us, Goyle and Blaise follow quickly behind him.

'Go on Draco, don't be a prat. Do it' Goyle urges in Draco's ear.

'Expellimarus!' Hermione shouts which sends Draco's wand flying across the room.

'Avara Kevarda' Goyle sends at Hermione which makes Ron go mental.

'THATS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU NOMPTY' Ron runs after all three of them as Harry climbs the pile of junk which the diadem as flew on top of.

'Got it' He says in victory but I hear a strange sound coming from the direction Ron ran in.

'Harry do you hear that?' I question and we all seem to listen to see what it is.

Ron comes frantically runnning out of no-where and looks like he's going to have a panic attack.

'Is that- light?' Mattheo asks.

Ron quickly grabs hermione and shouts 'GOYLE'S SET THE BLOODY PLACE ON FIRE!'

A snake fire looking thing comes out and is coming dangerously close to us.

'Shit run' I say as we start running towards the exit of the room.

'Shit shit shit' Mattheo shouts as we feel the warmth coming off the snake.

We hear a high pitched scream and instantly realise one of the Slytherin has fallen into the fire. We grab some brooms and fly up to the exit, there's no way we would make it running.

'Come on this way!'

'We can't leave them!' Harry calls to the others. 'He's joking right?'

'Don't think he is Ron' I state making Ron send a glare towards me. Harry gets Draco on his broom and Hermione gets Blaise.

'HURRY!' Hermione yells to us as we quicken up our speed. The doors fling open and we all land in a heap. Harry throws the diadem straight into the fire right before the doors close.

It sends a pain straight into Harry, Mattheo and I's head and we all fall down on to the ground. Holding our heads. Once it's over, all I can see is Ron and Hermione looking at us both with stretchy looks.

'Your a-'

'Horcrux' Hermione breathes out while backing away from both of us.

A/N

HEY GUYS! IM NEARLY FINSIHED THIS BOOK JUST TWO MORE CHAPTERS 🥲