Part 26

Suddenly there's shouting in the dining room and Mattheo and I rush out of his room. Harry, Hermione and Ron are fighting off Bellatrix and the other death eaters. I stand staring while they send spells in every direction, they're going to need help. There's no way they will get out of here.

I grab my wand and send a spell at Lucius throwing him across into the wall.

'Faye what are you doing?!' Bellatrix hisses as I stare at her. I turn my head to see Mattheo looking at me with worry in his eyes.

'I thought he was Harry' I shrug it off realising it probably isn't the best idea to betray them now. You might call me a coward but I don't have anywhere else to go. Mattheo, my father and Raven I can't leave them.

Just as the thought came to my head Dobby the house elf appears out of nowhere and makes a portal. As soon as they all scatter towards the tiny elf Bellatrix throws her knife at them. I watch it in slow motion as the knife gets closer and closer towards them, just as the portal closes the knife slips through with them.

I am sure it impaled at least one of them. Whoever it was I hope is alright, well as much as you can be.

I scattered out of the room as quick as possible and went towards the library. I pick up my old copy of Romeo and Juliet and re-read the entire thing. Their whole story is such a deep depressing piece, the muggle writer had such an imagination to even think of something like this. 

I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain and suffering the characters in this book have gone through. 

A soft knock on the door awakes me from my day-dream and I hurry over to open it.

'Mattheo?' I question as he storms his way into the room. What on earth?

He angrily sits down on the chair I was sat on before he pushed his way into the room. I may be his girlfriend now but my, he is such a dick. I internally laugh at my intrusive thoughts and sit beside him. 

'Are you ok?' I ask while soothingly rubbing his cheek, his eyes dart to me and I can see the anger and sadness swirling around his brain. He looks away and sits in silence, I shrug and lean back into the expensive sofa I am now sat on. 

'You don't have to speak, It's ok' I speak up while getting more comfortable on the piece of fabric. 

'What were you reading?' He motions towards the muggle book I stole not so long ago from this library. 

'Romeo and Juliet' I answer. 'Read it to me' I was taken back by the not-so-question-statement. 

'Alright then, it is a sad one' I warn as he rolls his eyes at me. 

I begin reading to him as he listens attentively to me as every word pours from my mouth. By the time I got to the last chapter he moved over to me and lay his head on my lap. 

'Friar Laurence burst into the tomb, followed by soldiers and servants. They were too late Romeo and Juliet were dead.' 

I saw a tear gathering in Mattheo's eye and I chuckled at the sight. Yes it was sad, really sad but I've never cried about the book. 

'I just don't get why they had to die!' He exclaims as he stared up at me. I kissed him on the head and as soon as I did I realised, I was falling for him. 

He leaned up and kissed my lips and I smiled into it. He let out a laugh and I kissed him back. 

He was my Romeo and I was his Juliet.....

_________

A/N

Hiii! Happy new year, I have been working on this story for five months now lol but we're nearly finished :( Only 7 more chapters to be written <3