Part 35

We will end this together.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I storm up to the castle, my plan in action. We'll defeat all of the death eaters and then Voldemort will have no army to protect him and Harry can kill him, basically killing a part of me but I'll be alive and me and Mattheo can live together without all of this.

By the time I get there, everyone is silent. I stand behind Malfoy and Ginny Weasley and I see them walking towards the castle. This is it. 

'Harry potter is dead!' Voldemort announces. What no, he can't die. 

'NO!' Ginny cries out while running towards his body. A single tear escapes my eye, there's no escaping this. Harry was our only hope. 

My eyes desperately search for Mattheo, I see him looking in shock at the scene in front of us. 

Voldemort starts off with this big speech, basically saying whoever doesn't join him will die. Most of us didn't except for Malfoy. I'm not surprised, he always goes to the winning side. 

Suddenly a sharp pain takes effect in my head, I clutch it and see Mattheo and the dark lord doing the same. Nagini is dead. It doesn't matter now anyway, Harry is dead. There's no escape from this. 

After a moment of silence suddenly everyone starts cheering, I try to see over the shoulders of other people and I see something running across the courtyard. 

Harry? I thought he was dead. 

Out of no-where the war begins again, spells shooting everywhere and students fighting back with force. I decide to do the same. I have to, we have hope again. 

'STUPEFY' I shout towards one of the death eaters approaching me. Turns out it Amycus, payback is a bitch. 

I see Harry trying to fight off a few and run straight over to him, he needs all the help he can get.

'CRUCIO' I shout sending the death eater flying on to the ground, he gives a slight nod and I head to find Mattheo. 

I see him holding his side as blood drips out of it. 

'MATTHEO!' I shout as a death eater approaches him from behind. He doesn't hear me so I point my wand at the man and shout 'AVARA KEVARDA' a spell I've always hated, but I cannot see another person I love die in front of me. 

'Are you alright?' I desperately say while checking him for any wounds. I find one on his side, its small but mendable. 

'I'm fine sweetheart, quit worrying about me' He winks at me. God I love this man. 

Our heads turn to where Harry and Voldemort are fighting eachother. They've both came crashing down to the ground and are now sending spells at eachother. 

It's one of the most powerful I've ever seen, it's amazing. 

I run over to Hermione who is watching intensively, here eyes widen in shock as Harry starts failing. 

'He's not strong enough!' She states over the chaos. She's right, he's not. 

'Is Nagini dead?' I ask and she nods. 'Neville killed her!' 

'Oh my, what do we do?' She panics as Harry is getting weaker and weaker. All I see is Voldemort smirking in content of the boy in front of him. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see Bellatrix's blade laying on the ground. I pick it up deciding on what to do, he's still too strong for Harry...

After a while their both worn out and they stand catching their breathes. I take this as my chance to attack Voldemort in a way no one can in this courtyard. 

I take a deep breath in and tears slide down my face. I walk towards the two gently smirking as Mattheo stares at me in confusion. I turn my head as I can't look at him.

'Faye?' Harry asks as both of them turn to me. 

'What are you doing, stupid girl' Voldemort addresses me.

'You killed my father' I state calmly as the tears start to pour from my eyes. 

'Faye get back here!' Mattheo shouts worriedly as Voldemort laughs at my confidence to confront him. 

'And now I'll kill you' 

I take one last deep breath in and I slip the knife I found into my hands. The tears pour controllably down my face as I plunge the knife into my stomach. I watch as the dark lord flinches in pain. 

I look down to see the blood and throw the knife to the ground. Before I fall to the ground, Mattheo catches me.

'Faye no, please no!' Mattheo cried out as I smiled gently up to him. 

'It's- it's okay' I croak out through the pain. 

'No..' The tears fall like a waterfall from his face. I feel the life draining from me as I look up to the love of my life. 

'No Faye, stay with me. Stay with me' He cried out but I was too far gone already. He leans down and quickly presses his lips against mine and everything started to turn black. 

I knew my death was Inevitable but I didn't think it was be this soon...