Chapter 1: Beginning

Y/N happens to be a 19 year old working at Playtime co. along with her best friend and co-worker Harry. You both work at the area full of boxes near Make A Friend, where theres always something to do.

Y/N pov

I decided to take a break and 5 minutes in I asked "Hey Harry how's it going?" I say to my best friend and co-worker. He replies with "good, just need some help with these boxes." I immediately rush to his aid and after 5 minutes his part of the boxes are in order. Afterwards I start to get back to work but my other co-worker Carol sneaks over and scares the living shit outta me, resulting in her laughing and Harry giggling but hiding it not very well. "Yea, yea, very funny guys. Why do you keep doing that anyway Carol?" "Because it's funny." Harry butted in to our conversation "I mean, it kinda is." I swirled towards him with a slight heat to my cheeks and a irritated face. He backs off immediately stifling another giggle.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked Carol, turning back around still a bit irritated. "Work." She answers smiling stupidly. "Actually the boss needs you." "Oh okay, bye then." I head out of the room and to Mr. Pierre's office.

I knock on the door and he allows me in. "Hello sir, why did you call me?" "I wanted to inform you that from now on you will live here" he answered. "H-here? But I have a house!" "Then move quickly, and be back within 4 days." "...Yes sir." "Good, you are dismissed. And tell others the news." "Yes sir." I said and got out. I went back to the boxy area and told Harry plus any other co-workers working with us in the area the news. Harry frowned, unhappy with moving a year after buying his house. I get it, all that work for nothing. Oh well.

After the day is over I quickly go home and start packing even though I'm sore from work. But Mr. Pierre put too few days, so I had to deal with it since his words are final. 4 days later everything is sold or in the garbage, sad some of those things were important. I head back to work with nothing but myself.

To be continued...