Candy Cat?

This is for nahomi080.

Wandering around the factory you see a poster promoting a blue and white cat with a long tounge rolling out. It is surrounded by candy and the poster says it is called Candy Cat, surrounded by words like "Yum! Eat!" You pay no mind as it is just a poster, and keep walking around.

After a while, you hear the sound of wrappers. Huh? Walking into a dark room, it is louder. You turn the light on and see the cat on the poster from before. It's back is turned to you, pawing and licking at what seems to be candy of some sort. "...Candy Cat?"

It turns around to look at you with what you expected to be a cute face, but instead the face is split into a huge mouth with 3 tounges. Each tounge is barbed and drooling. The eyes seem nonexistent, but there are small black dots with hints of red. It got sharp claws and teeth than can easily slice through paper like a special japanese knife.

You start to run, and it follows you, as you can hear clicking of the claws and soft thuds of paw pads. You run even when you got no clue where to go or where you are, and your body feels like collapsing. After what seems like forever you run into a dark room surrounded by other rooms, as an attempt at hiding. The Candy Cat didn't see where you went, but your heavy breathing and smell gives you away.

It goes into the room you're hiding in, and sniffs around. It comes closer, and finds you. You start to run again but realize it's blocking the exit. Damn. Candy Cat comes closer, smelling something. You remember you brought snacks (aka chocolate bars and sweets in general) and take them all out. You set them down in front of the Candy Cat and it's attention is drawn to them.

After it ate the candy, Candy Cat changed back to normal and went over to your leg and rubbed it's face on it purring. You would say cute but considering it was fricking terrifying a minute ago you didn't. It sat down, and you crouched down. You reached out a hand and it accepted. You pet Candy Cat. New friend acquired!

(Sorry if this sucked lol.)