Chapter 5: Changed

They're back... And different. What have they done to you..?

Scientists came in and dragged us away before anyone else could see when they get back from work, they took us to a room with cages big and small. I got put in a human sized one while Harry and Elizabeth got separated and out into taller ones about 12 feet tall. Carol got one a little less than mine.  Harry was on my left, Carol on my right. The cages came with curtains, so that's nice. The scientists left so I looked at Harry who was sitting down, and he looked at me, staring at eachother. We could both see pain, anger, sadness, and especially hate.

I don't like seeing him upset, so I reached my hand through the bars and held his hand in reassurance. He seemed to calm down. "So uh... You're built like a giraffe now." "And you're dead like a baked bean." "A baked bean isn't an animal tho." "Uh okay well then you built like a kangaroo mouse." "The hell even is that?" "Dunno, just a mouse that hops and is often bipedal." "...Okay?" Ah fuck that was awkward...

I start to pull my hand back but Harry got a firm grip, so my hand isn't going anywhere. "Um.. Could you please let go?" "Oh sorry.." He hesitantly releases my hand and looks away. I look away too and notice Carol looking at me funny. "What?" "You like him don't you?" I nod slightly. "Ooooooooh!" "Shhh!" A flush goes to my cheeks as Harry turns around wondering what's going on. I glare at Carol who looked like she was about to say something, but that shut her up. "What is going on?" "Eheh... Nothing." He stares a little bit then looks away again.

Harry POV:

Y/N is acting weird. Maybe she likes me? A small blush goes on my face. But luckily I'm turned away so she or Carol doesn't see. "Harry?" Oh fuck forgot about my sis who's right next to me too. "..Yea?" "You good? Looks like you got a fever." "Yeah I'm fine." "You sure? It seems a bit like you like-" "Shhh!" "What?" "Don't say it please..." "Ok?" I look down at the floor and think.

Y/N POV:

A few months later, Harry, Carol, Elizabeth, and some other poor souls were complete. The only things left of Harry were his bow and big near innocent eyes. The things left of carol were her colors and tired eyes. The things left of Elizabeth were the bow matching Harry's and her favorite color. I learnt that the scientists created names for everyones new forms, and my friends are 'Huggy Wuggy', 'Cat Bee', and 'Kissy Missy'. I am 'T/N' (toy name).

We decided to call each other by our new toy names, to get rid of some confusion. Admittedly these names are a little stupid but whatever, at least they're close to our real names. Except for Elizabeth being 'Kissy Missy', the first letter of the names don't match. Huggy eventually comes up with a plan to shatter the scientists research.

To be continued...