Chapter 7: Final Log

He turned around to me, and mouthed 'sorry'. Turning back around, he sprouted claws and teeth, to which he tore the watchmen to shreds. I ran as fast as I could to the doors and made it out.

Dr. Onnis POV

Alarms started blaring, and I was woken up. A watchman ran in and said the experiments are loose, with 1006 missing. Damn. I grabbed my recorder and started what I knew would be my final log.

"Final log. In relation, expiriment 1006 - the prototype - coordination and cooperation are evidentily within it's skill set, along with other experiments of its type. Though still missing, no doubt today's events are in relation to it. It's absence is a flaw in the scientific process, which under no circumstances should have been left unaccounted for. That's why I'm making this log, so the same mistake won't happen twice. Future experiments will need to be contained and disposed of in a secure location."

Lots of screams are heard, and I look around nervous briefly.

"I'm not worried about myself, one breakthrough and I'll be back. We must forge onward in the name of science, whether those who are beneath us understand it or not. End of- " Experiment 1007 burst in with it's claws and teeth bared, blood splattered all over. I ended the log and ran for my life, pushing others in my way behind in hopes of distracting it. But no, it was hellbent on me, just swiping the others aside. It caught up with those long legs and grabbed me. Roaring, it tore me apart little by little as if passing it's suffering to me. Eventually I saw darkness, and death.

Huggy POV:

Finally he's gone. After all this while, he's gone. So are the others though, as the scientists fought back against those smaller. I avenged them though, so they are now in peace. But... I hope Y/N is okay...

To be continued...

(I'm sorry this one was short. Anyway thanks for nearly 500 reads!!!)