Chapter 19: Deep Down

(Here have smug Cat Bee)

So then we all spent a long time chatting about various subjects.

Huggy POV:

This is getting a bit boring. Then again I was always bored for 10 years. ... Ooh! "Hey guys." Everyone stopped chattering and looked at me. Ok this got a little awkward now... "How about we go explore down like where Poppy was? None of us know except a little from Kissy." A variety of hesitant "sure" followed soon after. Kissy looked worried, as she knew its a bit tough being down there.

"Okay, let's go. Sis could you lead the way at least when we get there?" "Alright." Y/N stated "wait, if were going to be there for a while shouldnt we pack stuff?" "There's no bag." She then scanned around the room and saw one, got up, and walked over to take it. She examined it for a minute then went to the cafeteria. I got up and went with her to the food storage. I stayed outside not wanting to deal with the door but peeked in anyway. She was packing stuff into the bag, and there did not seem to be any danger. She also picked up a crowbar that was lying around. She finished packing and turned around to leave but I happened to spook her. "AH! Oh Huggy it's just you. You scared me." "Sorry." "It's fine, come on."

I followed her out and everyone stared at us. "What did you dooo?" Cat Bee asked. "Nothing I just stood watch. You know there are dangers here." "Oh, okay. Darn." "What do you mean darn?" "Nothing." "Okay?" "Ok guys let's go now." Y/N said. Everyone got up and followed her. I guess my sister will lead later when we actually get there. "Hey Kissy, what's in like down there?" "A little chilly, lonely vibes, you know, a big tube of concrete." "Oh."

We walked for a while, and when we got to make a friend I led the way. I knew the way around the vents, and the vents seemed to be the only way to get there. Y/N carried the bag, as she already had the grabpack on her back. After a while of crawling, we made it. I slowed down enough to get some words out without stopping abruptly and making them crash. "Ok, there will be a bit of a drop soon so be prepared." There were some hums of acknowledgement but no one spoke.

We got outside the vent, and there was a small platform we got onto before jumping down. I didn't stumble this time, yay! Everyone hopped down as gently as possible to not break the bridge again. Kissy got in front, and off we went.

Y/N POV:

I went behind Kissy, and Huggy behind me. I'm trapped between two tall fur balls. Actually no they're more like spaghetti being all noodle limbed, just covered in fur and loveable. Yeah, sounds about right. I giggle from the image in my head, and Huggy says "what's so funny?" "Nothing, it's kinda offensive." "Hit me." "Kissy might not be fine with it." "Ok then walk backwards and whisper it to me." "Okay." So I turned around still moving and he bent down. "Loveable torsos and heads with noodle limbs covered in fur. Wait fuck I did not mean the first thing-" I tripped and fell over, and Huggy tripped over me. "U-uh..." "S-sorry!" He got up immediately. "Guess I shouldn't do that again..." "Yeah..."

Kissy turned around and everyone stared at us for a moment. "What?" "That was... I dunno how to put it in words but that was a lil something." I blushed and almost yelled "Cat Bee!" Huggy blushed a little too but it seemed mostly of embarrassment. "I'm sorry for telling you to do that in the first place..." "It's... fine I guess whatever don't do it again though." He looked stunned and blushed harder for a second then it went away. I stopped blushing too, and Kissy turned back around. She started walking and I followed. I guess the others started following too but I don't want to turn around again.

We walked for a while and eventually Kissy stopped the tour. "Ok, I dont know any more than that. Someone else may take the lead now because I'm done. "Okay I'll do it." I said. We switched up places and Huggy was still behind me, then Poppy, Kissy, Cat Bee, BB, and Candy Cat. Kissy insisted on being behind Poppy to keep an eye on the small doll. However it was a little uncomfortable with Poppy one person closer. I'm glad Huggy is behind me for at least one reason.

I led the way taking random turns not knowing what I'm doing. We came across a door and it was unlocked. I opened it, and it led down a hallway with some broken lights. At the end of the hallway was a fancy looking door. It was unlocked as well. I pushed it open and in that room there was a desk with a chair along with a library. One of the bookshelves finished closing, and I guessed it's a secret door. I fumbled around with all the books on that shelf with the others help, and Huggy found the switch. The door creaked open and we went through.

It led down a staircase and we went down. I pulled out the crowbar just in case. The stairs led down to another door, and we went through. In it was a large room which wasn't very bright that was full of a variety of toys who looked like they went mad long ago, and in the middle of the room was a man. The man turned around, and even though the lighting was bad we knew instantly who it was. He is the one who wrote the note, the head of innovation:

L E I T H  P I E R R E .

To be continued...