Chapter 17: Theater surprise

"Ok then, to the theater!"

So that was that, and we went off to the lobby with BB in tow. It was confusing getting back due to the doors, but we made it eventually. The sun is overhead as we go across the circular room to the theater doors. I open the doors, and saw a big room with a screen at the back, along with a lot of chairs. That didn't catch my interest though, as I focused on a pile of dead toys 20 feet high. It must be everyone else from the bed room we used to stay in, as there were hundreds. Kissy covered Poppy's realistic eyes in a futile attempt to have her not see the mound of corpses. "Who did this?..."

Then I see a note by the screen. I walk past the bodies and read it. It says 'Dear Y/N, I know you are here and have seen my work. Aren't they wonderful? No? Well I won't judge your opinion. You are lucky, of course because you are the protagonist. But who is the antagonist? Everyone you have befriended. Except of course, me. And someone else, who is in this room. Good luck.' There is no 'from' thing, so they must really want to be anonymous.

Then we hear a sound. It came from the pile of bodies, and I sounded like whimpering. I slowly go closer to it, and see a small movement of blue. A blue cat jumps out, and it has three long tounges and small beady eyes. Not to mention the claws, which just tore open my face. It screeches as it goes ham on me, but Huggy pulls it off. He throws it across the room at the wall and I hear a splat.

Huggy POV:

I tore the blue cat off of Y/N and threw it at the wall, and I heard a splat. It laid on the floor for a few seconds, then got back up. It seemed upset, and I know that face. I remember someone named Charles who had that face of upset. While I was distracted the cat lunges at me, and scratches my chest slashing off my bow. It clings there as I struggle to claw it off. Eventually I did, and took a deadly bite out of it. I spit out the chunk of plastic, and throw the cat away, where it skidded on the floor then stopped. It did not get back up, but I saw it was still alive and had trouble breathing.

Charles POV:

Ouch... That hurt a lot... Huggy has broken me.  I struggle to breathe, and his voice clouds my brain. "Get up. It is not yet time to die. Get up or I will hurt you more than he did." With a whimper I struggle to move, but can't anymore. Someone... Help me... I didnt mean to... Please let me live... "I.. didn't... mean... to... hurt... anyone..." I whispered for the last time. My vision fades to black, and my breathing slows. Everything... Going dark...

Y/N POV:

I faintly heard the cat whisper "I didn't mean to hurt anyone." I can't see, there is too much blood. But I heard Huggy whisper "I'm sorry, Charles..." Then I heard Cat Bee yell "Y/N! Are you ok?!" "I can't see..." "C'mon lets get you back to the medical ward. You too Huggy." I heard him pick up something and then say "Okay." I got picked up by a large fuzzy thing and felt them carry me.

After a while of walking, I got put down on something and laid there. I felt something blot off the blood, and kept my eyes closed to not get it in my eyes. It eventually stopped and I opened my eyes to see the world red. Oh boy it got in my eyes didn't it. Water got poured over my face, and it stung. I blinked and the world was back to original colors. Kissy was bandaging up my face while Huggy was on the side with big scratches on his chest and the bow missing. He was holding something though, and it seemed to be his dark blue bow.

When Kissy was done with me she made me move and laid Huggy down to take care of him. When she was done she grabbed his bow and magically fixed it. I dunno, didnt catch it it just appeared better after a bit. He put it back on and hugged his sister. Then he walked over and hugged me. "Im sorry for letting that happen." "It's fine and over with." We hugged tighter while trying not to hurt eachother. After a bit we let go and he was trying not to cry. "Alright, get back here. Boys can cry too." He hugged me again and cried into my shoulder.

After Huggy calmed down he let go leaving a big blotch of wetness on my shirt. Oh well, water evaporates. "So... What was on the note?" Cat Bee asked. I told them and everyone seemed a bit shocked. "They will pay for what they did." Kissy stated. "Huggy, I heard you say Charles earlier, what were you talking about?" "The cat... I recognized him. Number 1010, aka Charles. He was a good person, and did not deserve that fate." "No he did not..." Cat Bee agreed.

We all are tired from today's events and decided to sleep here in the med ward, where there were somewhat comfortable beds. A whole space was dedicated to those who needed naps and were sick. So we each took a bed, and fell asleep.

To be continued...

(RIP Candy Cat he will be missed)