Chapter 20: Battle (End)

He is the one who wrote the note, the head of innovation:

L E I T H  P I E R R E .

My grip on the crowbar tightened as he looked over us. "Candy Cat, why are you on their side? Get over here." Candy Cat hesitated. "Now." Then immediately went over to Mr. Pierre's side. No, not Mr. anymore, he's not our boss. "My experiments, you came back. Mostly you 1006. I remember Dr. Onnis panicking about you being gone, and here you are safe and sound. And you other four-"

Fuck this speech. I ran over and went to hit Pierre with the crowbar but he caught it. "Ah ah ah, bad 1006. You should learn not to bite the hand that feeds you." He let go. I attacked again and he caught it with both hands, leaving me free to scratch his side. "You traitor, why did I ever trust you?! You made us like this!" Wincing in pain and with a little venom in his voice he said "Because it is a trick of the mind. Higher authority means people will be more likely to listen. And it worked, you all fell for it and ended up like the monsters you are now." He let go again, and I backed up. Monster...?

The other maddened toys jumped at us, and we took them down with claws teeth and weapons. Candy Cat then went and leaped at me for the second time, and with no hesitation this time I hit him out of the air and into a wall. He looked at us with big pleading eyes and we almost fell for it, but remembered he is a traitor. I took him out for the last time. Conflicting feeling courses through me, as we all thought he was a friend after the first attack. He was broken and it was not his fault. I resisted the urge to whisper an apology to the corpse and turned back to Pierre.

He now had a gun. What the fuck where did he get that and why hasn't he used it yet? Oh. He must be feeling desperate after his minions died. He fired a warning shot. "Don't come any closer! I will shoot you monsters." "What's up with calling us monsters? You are one too. Do not deny it, you know what you did was horrible." "Fine, but I am superior and less of a monster than you." This bitch really thinks he is better than us? Well then again he has a ranged weapon while we are melee. Well shit, how are we going to kill him?

Huggy stepped closer, and he got shot in the shoulder. He hissed in pain and fell back. Oh now you did it. I ran at Pierre with the others behind me. I can tell where the general direction the bullet would go to, so I went the opposite way. Wait fuck I heard a screech. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, and saw Cat Bee bleeding. I heard another shot and felt pain in my leg. I whipped back around and almost fell. "Do not come closer. I have shot your kind before and will do it again." "Wait, how many of 'our kind' did you shoot before?" "Two." "And what kind of a gun is that?" "Revolver." That has six chambers. He already shot two before, and now a warning shot, Huggy, Cat Bee, and me. That means... He's out of bullets!

I charged at him again limping. He aimed and pulled the trigger. Click! Nothing. He looked at it confused and I hit him over the head. He fell down and I kept hitting him until I felt my arms were going to fall off. His head is a bloody pulp, with brains and blood all over me and the floor. Ew. I shook some brains off and turned back to the group. They looked horrified, and were staring at me. "What?" "You bashed his head in 420 times within 6 minutes and 9 seconds. Yes I counted." BB said. "Damn, sorry you saw that." "It's fine, at least he is dead." Poppy piped up.

I walked over to them and in the middle of a step, fell down in agony as the adrenaline wore off. Huggy rushed over and caught me before I hit the floor with my head. "You okay?" "No and neither are you. We all know that." "Oh... Sorry?" "Whatever..." It's so warm and fuzzy... Blood is pooling out of my leg quickly and I feel like going to sleep. Its so fluffy I could just... Close my eyes...

Huggy POV:

"Y/N? Oh shit she passed out!" "Get something to stop the bleeding!" I tore off part of her pants leg by the bottom and wrapped it around the wound. "Really?" Cat Bee asked. "What? It's the only thing I thought of to do!" "And I bet you though of doing that to the rest of the fabric." I blushed hard. "What?! No! Shush!" I looked away from everyone and heard Cat Bee laugh along with some other giggles. I blushed more from embarrassment, and eventually it went away.

We went to the medical ward again for what seemed like the millionth time. I carried instead of dragged Y/N, and Kissy carried Cat Bee. My shoulder hurts so much... We made it and I set Y/N down. Kissy set Cat Bee down, and I set myself down. We got the bullets removed and the wounds sewn and bandaged up. I almost screeched during that. After that was over we went to bed exhausted for the day. We then fell asleep, happy the menace is gone.

The end