Chapter 9: Back Again

Wait... Who wrote and got this to me? Dont know but I just remembered him...

I reached to the bow he gave me and held it for a few minutes before deciding to go back. Now that I think about it, he probably missed me too. I get up from being in the blanket and stretch my aching limbs from being there so long. I walked the mile to the factory and stopped to stare. How decrepit it got, sheesh. Fueled by nostalgia I walked in.

I saw a tape on the desk and played it. Ah, Leith Pierre. Head of what hell we all went through. Boasting about having the best security again. I doubt anything works anymore due to it being 10 years. I wandered to past the Bron poster to the right where the gift shop is and opened the door. How is that train still moving?

I walk out of there and go over to security, passing a Poppy poster. What was the code again? Oh yeah. I punched in the color code to open the doors and went in. There was another tape, so I played it. It's a tutorial for the very much useful grab pack. After that was done a glass panel opened letting me have access to the grab pack. It was just the blue hand though, so maybe the red would show up later. Strapping it on, I headed out past the turny things idk what theyre called (really idfk what they are please help).

I put the hand to the scanner and it let me through. On the other side of that door was a small hallway that welcomed me to playtime. Wait... Is that Huggy? Yes! But why isnt he moving? I don't know, bit I do look closer and see him slightly breathe. He's alive! I almost cried on the spot but held it. Knowing he probably won't move I went on and put the hand in the scanner.

The power failed, so I had to go in the power room. It was usually locked, but I heard a key jingle being me. Huggy is now holding a key. Okay now I know he knows I'm here. Good or bad is not known. I take the key, missing a couple times and accidentally slapping him. "Sorry" I said, hoping not to make him upset. With the key, I opened the power room door and went in. Some toys were on the floor disassembled with blood splattered.  I tried to ignore them, and went on to reconnect the power.

After getting the power back, I turn around to get out and see Huggy missing. Where the hell did he go? Somewhere I guess. I went of scan the hand again, and it let me through this time. The sign above said 'Make  A Friend' but the way was blocked. I saw a blue fuzzy arm with a yellow hand slink back into the darkness of one of the doors. He's there. I quickly went in after him, but it was too dark, so I went to the light at the other end of the hall, getting scared by steam coming out of pipes along the way.

The door led me to a square room with a staircase. I remember here. I climbed up the stairs and stared out at where I used to work. Still so many boxes, but a poster of Huggy saying to remember to take breaks was new though. I needed to get power modules, so I hopped down and looked around. After a few minutes they were all found, plus another tape. After dragging the big door open and walking back up the stairs, I played the tape. It was some guy named Rich complaining to another guy Avery about boxes.

I felt like something was watching me, so I turned around and saw Huggy staring at me through a vent thing. After a some prolonged eye contact he slammed the door. That was super weird but whatever, Harry was always weird. After putting in the power modules, A giant claw went to grab the other hand to my grab pack. When it came back, I jumped down and attached the red hand to the pack. I was now able to go through a conveyor belt dropping toy parts everywhere. After popping out of the conveyor belt and over a container of parts, I looked around. The make a friend machine, made in 1960. Around the same time as poppy skyrocketed.

To be continued...