Chapter 3

Y/n pov

I woke up, dressed myself and put some thick layer of make-up on my face to cover my bruises. I mostly never saw my dad in the morning because he was probably sleeping from all the alcohol, so I left a note to let him know I'm gone.

When I saw Lia and Sana I went to them "heyy" I said , "wow since when are you wearing so much foundation?" they said and looked a little weird at me. "Oh just trying something new" If they only knew....  No one knew about my abusive dad only my mom did but yeah she left..

"Okeyy it's still pretty tho just new but I like it" Sana said I nodded and we went to class.

Jungkook pov

I was already in class talking with Hyunjin when I saw Y/n walking in she was wearing a lot more make-up  then usual , maybe she just wanted to try somethin I don't know and I don't care..

Hyunjin noticed my glances at y/n "don't stare at her like that" he took my attention away. "Isn't she wearing a lot more make-up then usual?" I asked, "Euhm why would you care?". I scoffed "I don't it's just she looks even uglier then usual" , "Oh so you think she is prettier without make-up" he laughed. 

"Actually yes it's al lot more natural now she is just paying for attention" I made an excuse by scolding her. She is prettier without that much make-up but it's not like she's asking for attention that's not her she is to shy for that but why does she have so much tho? I just let it be and talked with hyunjin.

Y/n pov

It was our lesson before afternoon break, while I was paying attention I suddenly felt my stomach burning and hurting from the bruises. I tried to get over the pain and hold my tears back I look around the class to see if anyone notices my weird behaviour.

I saw no one looking until my eyes land on Jungkook's when we ware just staring at eachother I quickly glance away but in my eye corner I saw him still looking what if he noticed ? Was the only thing I could think about he is like the last person I want it to know what my dad does to me. He will probably just laugh me out because I'm to weak, actually everyone would that's why I don't tell anyone.

It was finally break me Lia and Sana grabbed our food and ate at the cafetaria were mostly everyone of our year was eating.

When I was walking to my friends table with my plate in my hands I fell on the ground by guess who Jeon f*cking Jungkook I swear imma make him bald one day. I saw everyone at me while Jungkook was just laughing. 

I saw that my sleeve was rolled up a bit so I quickly pulled it back down hoping no one saw it difference I'm f*cked.

I stood up "what tf is your problem?" I asked while I felt my cheeks already borning of shyness he just smirked at me okey that's hot actually he is very hot his hair is always in the good way, a skin so freaking clear, clothes that suit him better than no one but his attitude need to ruin everything. 

"Hey ugly need glasses? maybe you can see where you walk then" again that fking name he gives me couldn't he just pick another one not the same one my dad gives me?

"Hey moron, no just let me walk if you find me so annoying then let me alone" he looked at me and said "no I like annoying you it gives me more proud" I scoffed and just went to my friends.

Jungkook pov 

I just like to mess with y/n I think it's funny how shy she can get so shy altough it's kinda cute I will never tell that to someone. But when she fell I don't know if I saw it right or not but I saw like a big bruise on her arm but idk it can also just be a little bruise from how dumb she can be.

I went to my friends at the table and ate with them. When I looked a little around the cafteria out of boreddom my eyes landed on Y/n she didn't look happy it was like she was putting on a fake smile. Altough I don't like her we don't really know eachother only from playing around with eachother but we never actually talked.

Not that I want to it just slipped my mind I wonder what's going on with er these days but yeah I will probably not know maybe I'm just making illusions. 

The afternoon went actually really quick *gladly* you tought , I went home with Hyunjin my mom and hyunjin could already find it with eachother really well after all these years so we talked a bitwith my mom and went upstairs and played some games.

Since we didn't really watch the time it was already late so we decided that Hyunjin could stay over what we really didn't mind it was like a weekly thing.

While we both lay in bed suddently Hyunjin asked somthing that made me froze "Why do you always argue with y/n?" I think for a bit....

"Actually I don't know I think I just like to mess around with her" he looked at me for a bit while laughing and then just talked about somthing else. After that we went to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankyou all again for reading I feel like this was not a good chapter but say what you think about it❤