Chapter 8

Y/n pov

I woke up by some glass sounds that were breaking , I immediantly flinched and sat right up and looked around, thats when I noticed I was not home I looked around and saw Jungkook and his mom then I reconised the beautiful interior. The moments came back when they found me at my home so it made all more sence.

Jungkook's mom must noticed that I fliched because she said "it's nothing just a plate dont worry" after she cleanded up the broken pieces she came to me and asked if I needed something I said I'm fine and she went back to make food.

I woke up by feeling some voice calling my name then I saw Jungkook standing in front of me "food is ready" he said I nodded and tried to stand up which failed because my legs are to weak I fell back on the couch. Jungkook turned around and saw me struggling he put my arm around his shoulder en put me on a chair around the table were all the food was prepared it smelled ssoooooo goooddddddd...

"Are you better" Jungkook's mom asked "yes thankyou the food looks good" I complimented also the change the subject were talking about she noticed that I dont wanna talk about it now so we just started eating.

After we ate I asked if they needed help to clean but they said it was okay so I just tried to walk to the couch I almost fell when suddently I felt an arm wrap around my waist I looked and Jungkook and he looked at me after staring at eachother for a while I looked away and he then coughed and putted me down on the couch.

I watched some K-drama that was playing on the Tv when I heard some loud knocking on the door I flinched. Jungkook's mom went to the door when I listened who it was.

"Didhj youuii seeej thissss gurlk" I heard a male voice saying I knew immediantly who it was and for sure by the way he asked it because the person was for sure drunk I knew it was my dad. Jungkook must of noticed it on my face because he came to me.

"I-is he y-your dad" wow thats the first time I hear Jungkook stuttering.."y-yes" I didn't looked at him I just couldn't I knew he was looking at me but I didn't dare. "You must've been really scared" he asked with an trembeling voice I nodded and looked at him our eyes staring into eachother deeply.

I turned my face when I heard Jungkook's mother saying "no never seen that girl" I got scared because of the tought he will search hard for me I started shaking. I suddently fell a hand landing on my arm "hey it's ok we will protect you" I give him a soft smile.

Jungkook's mother came back "Y/n I think that was your dad I said I didn't saw you I'm sorry for everything he probably did to you" she looked sadly. "Don't be you didn't know" I said "where's your mom actually" she asked softly. "I dont know it neither she left me alone with my dad a few years ago" I said not making ant eye contact just watching at the tv screen.

"Oh ok well I think its better if you stay here for a while and dont go to school tomorrow take some rest" I noddeed "what about my stuff?" I asked. "Well do you know when he is not home and do you have keys?" , "I have and mostly he isn't home in the morning" I said. She nodded and said that we could go toghether tomorrow moring since she doesn't need to work tomorrow.

Jungkook pov

I was so shocked about the things that happened to Y/n that I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so scared I feel so sorry for her... "mom where is she gonna sleep" I asked "One off you can sleep on the couch and the other one in Jungkook's bed" , "I'll sleep on the couch" I said as soon as possible since I want her to have a comfortable night. "Are you sure I dont mind sleeping on the couch" she said looking at me in the eyes her eyes were so dreaming I could look all day to them.

"It's ok sleep in my bed it's more comfortable" she just nodded.

We watched all to the tv for the rest of the evening, after that she showered and I gave her one of my sweatpants and t-shirt whitch is probably to big for her but better then nothing. She came out of the shower in the oversized clothes and her wet hair she looked so cute and hot in one damn. I gave myself a mental slap for thinking that.

I went with her to my room and made my bed better she smiled at how busy I was with preparing the bed for her. 

I said goodnight and left her alone and went to bed too.

(3am)

I woke up by hearing sound of someone who was crying I went to the place were I heard the voice which let to my room, I slowly opened the door and saw Y/n shaking,crying and panting hard she was also very sweaty.

I shook her arm and whispered her name to wake her up after a few tries she woke up and locked eyes with me which made my haert melt, ok Jk not time to dream about her eyes.

"You had a nightmare do you want me to stay here?" wow I never tought I would say that but ok. She nodded softly I just sat there on the bed untill she moved to the other side of the bed "lay down you need to sleep to" she said I nodded and carefuly lay down next to her...

AUTHORS NOTE

THankyou for reading again!!!! <3333

DONT FORGET TO VOTE❤