Chapter 12

Y/n pov

I was just sitting in the couch watching some serie that was playing suddenly I heard the door that opened I looked and saw Jungkook with Hyunjin luckily I putt alot of make-up on my face and did a big sweater on so he couldnt see anything. I trusted Jungkook when he said that he told only Hyunjin and that he trust him as well cuz he knows him his whole live already I just hope Hyunjin isnt gonna be akward about it.

"Hi Y/n" Jungkook said I answered with the same and saw Hyunjin staring at me which made me a little uncomfortable "hey y/n how are ya?" he finally said smilling which made me feel comfortable " I'm ok dont worry" he nodded and asked something to Jungkook which I couldnt hear.

"Wanna go upstairs play some games?" Jungkook asked I nodded and we went upstairs they start playing Fifa they asked me if I wanted to play but since I dont really know how to play I said I'm ok with just watching them.

Jungkook pov

I think it was wrong of my to just let Y/n sit there and watch us "Y/n come here play with my controller I will learn you if you dont mind Hyunjin?" I looked at him "sure we have allll the time " he smilled I'm glad he doesnt mind that she is here. Y/n sat next to me on the edge of the bed

I gave her the controller and said her which buttons she needed to use and for what she nodded the whole time then when they finally played I saw she was struggeling with the buttons so I wrapped my arm around her the lay my hands on top of her and helped her. I saw on the way she was reacting she liked it but she got shy but I thought that was cute.

After a while I let her hands go and she could do it better I still sat in the same position and putt my head in the croock of her neck and breath in her scent and smilled. She started smilling to and relaxed a bit after she got used to it.

She was less shy around Hyunjin too after a while she also won a few times, I was happy that she enyojed it. It made me feel happy since all she's been true but I know she doesnt wanna talk about it but I really wanna know more....

Since my mom was getting home late today because she had a night shift we ordered some pizza's , after a while the bell rang so I went to the door but when I opened it I saw a drunk men "D-didd YOue SeEee-e Thissse Uglyyy Bratt" he showed me a picture of Y/n "no sir I have never seen her" I said with convidence. 

I tought he would just leave but no "WHERE IS THAT F*CKING UGLY BICH" he yelled I knew for sure Y/n and Hyunjin heard it. "Sorry sir but I dont know" he just walked away angry with his bottle of vodka.

I went inside and saw Y/n nervous and shaking and Hyunjin was in the kitchen looking at me like he didnt know what to do. I went to Y/n hugged her and whispered in her ear "dont be nervous now he is gone lets enjoy this moment" she nodded and at the same moment the bell rang again I did sign to Hyunjin if he could open it and he did.

Me and Y/n went to the kitchen while I rubbed over her back we all sat on the table and talked.

We just talked about school and stuff suddenly Y/n spoke up "Sorry I'm just gonna use the bathroom" she said and we nodded. "So you and Y/n" Hyunjin smilled teasing "what" I asked knowing what he meant but didnt want to admit. "Do you like her?" he asked "I-i think s-so" I said " Since you stutterd means yes but why are you not sure?". " I mean like we kissed already and-" "WHATTTT and you were planning to tell me when?" he asked shocked.

"let me tell ya everythin, so we kissed a few times actually and we hug a lot but I dont know we havent really confessed or talked about it" Hyunjin just smilled teasingly "oh she definitly likes you" he said "you think so?" I asked not sure "ofcourse its so obvious" I smilled but when Y/n came back in we were silent.

After we ate Hyunjin left and me and y/n lay in the couch watching something that was on the Tv..

"Do you think he will find me?" she asked suddenly I looked at her but she was still looking at the Tv, "I mean once yeah"  I said not sure of my answer was so smart. "But what will he do to me or what am I gonna do and I cant just keep hiding me I mean-" she kept speaking really fast clearly scared.

I went to her "shhhhh relax as long as you have us he isnt gonna do anything" I said looking her in the eyes and she looked finally back.. "How can you be sure of that what if you are not here with me for a moment" I saw in the look of her eyes that she was scared. I hugged her and whispered in her ear "Then I will make sure I'll always be with you" she smille a little but still not that much.

I placed my hands on both sides of her face "You're save with me" I said and kissed her lips she kissed back but this time I could feel the kiss was with more love then the other times....

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankya for reading!!

I hope you're enjoying it !!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE <3333