Chapter 17

Y/n pov

I was shocked so I sprung up and putt my clothes on Jungkook was also putting his clothes back on. We went downstairs and greeted his mom "why are you both sweaty and messy" she asked which made me froze "we did some Just dance" he said and I nodded "oh ok what do you wanna eat?" "MCDONALDDSSSS!!!" Jungkook answered exited which made me laughing "ok ok but you're coming with me" she said shaking her head laughing "yesssss" Jungkook said "is it ok if I stay home to repeat my homework for tomorrow?" I asked and they both nodded. I said what I wanted and they left....

Suddenly I felt my phone buzzig and took my phone to see who it was...

JUNGKOOK: There's a long waiting line *this pic* /

For sure you're gonna save this pic ...

ME: HAVE PATIENCE!!!😂

JUNGKOOK: But I wanna see youuuuu </3

ME: me too actually <33

After that I went to Jungkook's room to study more and took a fast shower and putt just some foundation on so that Jungkook's mom wouldnt see me like that. I went townstairs and prepaired the table and watched some Tv I suddenly heard some screaming from outside and looked true the window and I saw my dad yelling over the whole street I jumped back in the couch and try to continue to follow the serie I was watching but I couldnt stop thinking about that I cant hide me forever and that I am gonna confront him once it freaked me out.

"Hey Y/n" I suddenly heard which made me shocked Jungkook noticed it "is everything ok?" he asked I nodded he picked his phone and started typing I felt my phone buzzing and picked it out off my pocket..

JUNGKOOK: I feel something is wrong tell my later? <3

I looked at him and nodded and we went to the table to eat "Y/n you didnt need to set up the table" his mom said "that's the least thing I can do" I said and we all sit down and started eating."AISHHHHH THIS IS SO GOODDDD" Jungkook suddenly said after his first bite I started laughing "so you think this isn't good?" he looked at me serious I tried holding back my laughter by his seriousness "I think its veryyyy good" I said "good then you can stay" "hey hey" his mom said and Jungkook bursted out of laughter " I was joking she can stay as long as she want if it was on me" he said which made me smile a little.

After food we went upstairs and I did my make-up of since Jungkook already saw me without it and he made me feel comfortable so I didnt have any problem with it. We lay next to eachother and he texted with Hyunjin for a while and I texted with my friends after a while it was almost time to sleep so we putt our phones on the bedtable...

We looked at eachother faces "so what happened when we were gone?" he asked "well..." I looked down tears bulding up by talking about my dad he putt a hair behind my ear "it's ok" he said "just a few minutes before you came in I saw my dad on the streets yelling and...." I took a deep breath "...I'm just scared-d" my voice starts trembling and tears rolled down my face. 

He lay his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a hug "heyy shhh dont be scared" he said "I know but one day I need to confront him one day he is gonna find me and I'm just scared for that day" I said looking down he lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes "I know but I will always be here for you and you need to stay strong even if it's hard show him the opposite and if you cant do that do it for me" and he gave me a hug again I hugged him back "thankyou so much" I whispered in his ear and gave him a kiss on his cheeck.

He gave me his cute bunny smile "lets go sleep now" he said I nodded "Goodnight" I replied and gave him a kiss on his lips he smilled and aswered with the same and kissed me too....

(NEXT MORNING)

Jungkook pov

I woke up the next morning by sounds "Jungkookkkk" "kookieee" my eyes sprung open I was shocked by the last nickname "what did you just call me?" her face turned red "kookie-e" she said I smilled she was to cute "is it wrong?" she asked shyly I smilled "no only you can cal me that" I said and went to the bathroom to dress myself....

We went to school at the same way as yesterday and when we sat in class on the same seats as yesterday "so when are we gonna do that project?" Lia asked and turned around looking at Jungkook and Hyunjin who were laughing ab something "maybe today after school but where?" Hyunjin asked "at me house no one is home so.." Jungkook said "ok that's good" I said "oh Y/n have you already asked your dad for the sleepover this weekend?" Lia asked I was a little shocked by her suden subject.

"Euhm no I forgot I should ask tonight" I said and looked at Jungkook and Hyunjin who were both looking at me with worried eyes "you better" Lia said and with that the teacher came in...

"Goodmorning class take a seat because you have an unexpected test" he laughed we all sighed thinking about how the rest of the day is gonna go if this is only the beginning...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thankyou for reading !!!!

Dont forget to vote ❤