Chapter 25

Y/n pov

I came back into the living room and saw Jungkook with his mom smiling "why are you smiling?" I asked and they both looked at eachother "nothing special" Jungkook said and I nodded and took a seat beside him and he put the movie back on.

When the movie ended we went upstairs and lay in bed scrolling true our phones with my back turned to Jungkook. "Yah look at me" he said so I turned around "I'm sorry" I said "for what?" "but you huh?" he started laughing "I was playing with you dont be sorry" he said and wrapped his arms around me.

I snuggled in his embrace and relaxed he always made me feel relaxed and comfortable "goodnight baby" he said and pecked my fore-head "goodnight kookie" I replied but kissed his lips instead. It made him smile I could feel it.

(NEXT MORNING)

The day went slow but nothing special happened since it was friday it was a relief that the bell rang to sign us it was time to go home.

Jungkook pov

When we arrived at my house we both put on some comfortabler colthes and sat on the couch no one was home since my mom need to work till early in the morning. "Are you tired?" I asked sine-ce I had an idea about something we could do "no not really why?" "wanna go to the arcade?" I asked happy about hearing the place only "sure but isn't that at the other side of the country? and I've never been to one before" she asked "we could go with the bus it stops there and I'm sure you'll like it" I replied already having checked out everything she smiled and nodded "lets go then" she said happily.

We walked the bus off and stood in front of the arcade it looked really fun with the lightboards and music already playing and it's been a long time since I've been here too, the last time was with my dad that's why I wanted to go with her to this place and bring back the fun memories.

"You must've really like it huh?" she asked noticing my big smile on my face "yes letsgo" I said and placed her hand in mine she smiled and we went inside...

I smiled because nothing has changed in this years in this place it was huge and the music was good too and it was warm there which made it all better "now lets get as much tickets as we can" I said serious she laughed at my seriousness "so what are we gonna do first?" she asked "lets do the basketball game first" she nodded and we went to the game.

"So you just need to score as much as you can ok?" I said and she nodded. She placed the ball in her hands and start playing she scored more than I thought she would I saw her final score which was 316 almost the top score she smiled proudly at me "well done dont forget your tickets" I said and she took them now it was my turn I scored but not as much as Y/n I saw my score 301 "yah you did wel this is fun I wanna do it again" she smiled. I laughed at her cuteness ass long as she likes it it's good.

She did it a few times and she broke the record which she was so proud of then we did some more games "wanna do the dance game?" I asked and she nodded "sure" we went there and chose a song and danced on it we were doing pretty good we were in sinc, we had the highest score which made her so happy she hugged me I was shocked by her suden action but hugged her back.

We had a totall of more then 5000 tickets so we went to the place where we could chose something she pointed at a huge bear which was just the amount of the tickets we had I nodded and we chose it she was really happy so I smilled "now lets go to the bar I'm thirsty" I said and she nodded " me too" we took our places and ordered some drinks.

"Sh*t I forgot to take pictures" I said dissapoitend that I forgot "luckily I did" she said which made me look up at her "really show me" she laughed and took her phone. She gave me her phone "here" she smiled.