Chapter 41

Y/n pov

While we were still giggling and in eachothers arms Jungkook's mom came in the room with a cake in her hands she walked over and placed it on the coffee table but didn't say anything but just smiled at us and walked back to the kitchen for plates.

I slightly pulled away from Jungkook's embrace and hovered over to see the cake, my eyes widened when I saw the cake, it was a smooth white one with green marzipan and '2022' written on top of it with small strawberry's around it.

"Did you just pulled away from me for a cake?" I suddenly heard Jungkook ask besides me, a smirk formed on my face and I looked over my shoulder at him "couldn't get my eyes from something delicious like that".

"Am I not delicious than?" he asked with a teasing look "why don't you show me" his mouth hanged a little open after that but he soon closed it "oh I will baby".

His mom came back with plates and forks to eat the cake, she placed them in front of the cake and took her phone from the coffee table and soon took a pic of the cake.

"Do you want a big or small piece?" she asks with the knife above the cake smiling at me, "I love a big piece thankyou" I heard a cough next to me which made me turn around to look at Jungkook. 

I looked confused at him with my eyebrows fronsed, when he looked back at me he came closer and wrapped his arm around my hips and turned his head to my ears to whisper something "don't say things like that" this made me think.

Than I realised.... I gave him a slight push in his stomach with my elbow which made him laugh a little, it got me smiling at his laughter.

"Here is your piece enjoy!" his mother said while handing me the plate I thanked her and waited a little till everyone had their piece of cake to eat. When they all had their pieces we started eating.

The cake was really delicious that we ate a lot, I proposed to do the dishes already so it would be less more job tomorrow altough they kept saying it was oké and all I pushed trough saying I didn't mind and they could both just wait in the living room and have a little time alone, after all they agreed and here I am doing the small amount of dishes.

Jungkook pov

I was now sitting in the couch while my mother was sitting in the other couch, altough there was a door between the kitchen and living room the door of the kitchen was slightly open which made me have a great look on Y/n's figure.

I smiled at her doing the dished it may sound weird but just seeing her makes me smile she has that effect on me. The fact that she kept pushing to do the dishes for my mom makes my heart melt she's just such a caring person.

"You're deep" I suddenly heared, I turned my head and saw my mom smiling at me "what?" she quirked a brow at my question "you're deep in love I mean how you're looking at her and how she looks at you I can tell you're both in love".

"Yeah I do" I answered and she let out a laugh "you know I bet those condoms were actually a good idea" I scoffed "yah mom it was embarressing".

"Maybe but be honest they will be useful right?" she now smirked, I let out a laugh and shook my head "you know what yes they will be and thankyou" I laughed at her while cringing inside at this conversation.

"I knew it , ahh you guys are to cute together" she smiled and slapped my chest out of happiness, "I know, she really makes me better and healthier and she doesn't even knows it" I said while looking back at her figure.