Chapter 37

Y/n pov

We went back to Jungkook's room and started dressing ourselves into our pajamas so we were comfortable. We decided to play some games on the PS4 to have some fun since we both weren't really in the mood to watch tv or something like that.

"I never should've learned you how to play these you're getting better than me" he stated and I smirked at the screen still my focus on the game and how my fingers were controlling the controller.

I was indeed starting to get better and better I won now to I looked at him with a  smile "I know but I guess I learned it from the best" I complimented him and he smiled "exactly I'm still the best".

"Don't get to full of yourself Jeon" I teased him knowing he would go deeper in this since he knows he is better in this game than me I just love to see his reactions.

"Sure" he said while rolling his eyes which made me laugh and slapping his chest because he was taking it so serious. He looked at me confused "why are you laughing?".

"I was joking I know you're better than me" I said while still laughing, he scoffed but still smiled at my laughter and at the fact he heard me saying that he's better than me. 

He came closer to me and lifted my chin up with his index and middle finger "so funny ha ha" he said but still smiling I needed to hold back my laughter to not explode in laughter, suddenly he started tickling me over my whole upper body which made me trying to get out of his touch but he held me so close to me I couldn't escape.

Jungkook pov

It was funny how she was trying to get out of my touch but couldn't, her laughter touching my ears made me laugh as well. She had a funny but cute laughter I cant explain it but I love it.

"S-stop I c-cant" she said while laughing she started stomping with her legs in the air it was funny but I stopped since I saw her grasping for air "Y-yah" she laughed "cute" I whispered under my breath but I didn't know if she heard it or not.

We both were laying down on my bed and just stared at eachother without saying a thing "are you tired?" I asked and she nodded "I am you?" she asked and I nodded "yeah we should sleep, finally tomorrow it's Christmas night and last day school before vacation" I said with a smile of exitement.

"Yeah I'm exited but I don't have really anything properly to wear since I never really have attended to a dinner or something like that you know" she said looking away from my eyes. 

My look changed into a sad one since I could see the dissapointment in her eyes, I wanted to make this her first good expierence for Christmas "we could go find a dress tomorrow after school?" I asked and she looked at me "ok I have still money on my bank account so we could do that thank you" she smiled.

I pulled her closer to me with my arm around her waist and looked in her eyes while she was doing the same thing "I want you to really enjoy this Christmas" I said "me too" she answered with a smile that she tried to hide.

"No need to hide your smile it's beautiful" she smiled at my words and nestled her in my chest "thankyou" she said but I could hear her shy voice in it which made me smile.

I lay my head on her shoulder so that my mouth was next to her ear "have a good night baby" I whispered and she look up at me and noticed her red cheecks "you too have a good night kook" she smiled.

I smiled and leaned down so that our lips were touching she kissed me back we both melted in the kiss, it was a kiss of love I could feel we both noticed that.

I pulled away and looked in her eyes " I love you" I said and placed a kiss on her fore-head "I love you too" she said and we both closed her eyes to sleep.