Chapter 28

Y/n pov

The weekend flew by and it's now monday we were walking to school the way we always did me on one side and him on the other side while looking at eachother when I arrived at school I saw Lia and Sana so I went to them while Jungkook went to his friends.

"Hi guys" I said "heyy" they greeted me but in a not so excited mood "is there something wrong?" I asked and they didn't answer but just looked at their phones "hello???" I asked but still no answer whicch stressed me out "yah why ar-" just when I was about to ask why they didn't answer the bell went signaling us to go to the lesson "ow we need to go" Lia said while picking up their backpacks I was dumbfounded but went to my class.

I saw Lia and Sana sitting next to eachtoher which never happens great now I have to sit next to someone I dont know with my social anxiety, but suddenly Jungkook came to sit next to me "hey babe" he whispered in my ear so no one could hear it "hey, why are you not sitting next to Hyunjin?" I asked "he is sick and wouldn't you want to sit next to me?" he answered "Ofcourse I love to sit next to you I was just wondering" I said "and you why not next to Lia?" he asked "I dont know they dont talk to me I dont know what's going on" I aswered while looking at them. "It'll be ok at least I'll never leave you" I blushed by those words while a smile was formed on my lips "look at that smile" he said while doing that bunny smile I slapped his chest just when the teacher came in.

When it was lunch break I went to Sana and Lia who I haven't spoken to yet "why are you guys ignoring me please tell me" I said and they looked at me then at eachother "you're just so bussy with yourself that you never reply to us or meet up with us you're just selfish" Sana scoffed tears started to form in my eyes when they called me selfish they left and went to a table of only two seats I searched for Jungkook's table but saw he was with all the boys from his sport team. 

But then he looked back at me and I looked away I saw him coming to me "why are you alone?" he asked concerned "j-just nothing f-forget about i-it" I said my voice still a bit shaky "yah what's going on?" he asked "Nothing dont worry" I replied he didnt believed me so he pulled me with him in the hallway that was empty because everyone was eating "tell me I see there is something" he really does know my face expressions "it's just Lia and Sana said I was selfish because I could never meet up with them" I said not looking in his eyes.

"What? you? selfish?" he asked himself "dont think what they said was true and they dont know the reason why you cant meet up so" he said "I know but isn't it a little true?" I asked him my eyes getting teary "yahh ofcourse not" he said and went closer to give me a hug luckily their was no one in the hallway "now come outside with me" I nodded he brought me to a place behind the school building a place I've never seen before altough it was pretty it was a small place with a big three with lights in with underneath sort of couch for outside

"You like it?" he asked and I nodded "it's beautiful I've never been here before" I said and he nodded "I know I never see somebody here I always come here when I feel stressed or when I need to relax or let my feelings out" he said while looking at the lights in the three "we can eat here together if that's ok for you?" I nodded as reply and we took a seat on the couch. We were talking a lot about the place itself and other things until the annoying bell needed to ruining everything.

A sigh of relief left my mouth when the final bell was ringing I went outside waiting a little for a text of Jungkook to say if he is almost leaving or not...

JUNGKOOK: Is it ok if I'm going to bring Hyunjin something fast? I'll be fast sorry <3

ME: Sure dont worry be safe! <3

I started walking to Jungkook's house untill I saw a familiar figure standing in front of me.............my dad no not this too today, he locked eyes with me and reconised me immediantly "YAHH UGLY BRAT THEIR YOU ARE!!!!" he yelled and came to me I couldnt let this happen just after I started healing and being happy I started running away from him I didnt know where so I started running to the way Jungkook started walking after school not knowing where to go.

He was still running after me "I'LL CATCH YOU UGLY!!!".

JUNGKOOK POV

"here are the papers from math you need to make till you're back" I said and gave him the excercises he gave me a tired look I hate seeing people sick or unhealty it gives me a weird feeling inside "I'll get going now I dont like it when she's alone you know" I said and he smiled " you really like her huh?" he said and I nodded "I've never seen you this happy after the accident" he said and it was true I was always sad or never really happy but she did something to me that made me smile again "I know she really did something to me I guess but I'll leave now" I aswered "ok thanks for coming" "no problem stay safe!" I said and left the door.

I started walking home and heart some yelling coming from around the corner maybe it's just a few teens having fun I said but when I walked around the corner I saw a familiar figure running with someone chasing her it was Y/n shit I tought and ran after her. I saw her dad catching her and wrapping his hands around her neck and pushing her against the wall choking her I ran as fast as I could and pushed him of her and he fell on the ground I sat on top of him and started punching him in the face with my fist he started bleeding hard I just couldnt control my anger when it came to my loved ones. 

suddenly I heard Y/n yelling "Jungkook please stop you're killing him" I stopped and looked at him but he was still breathing well but I went off him and concentrated me on Y/n "I'm sorry let me check" I said and asked for premission to her neck to look and she tilted her head and I looked it was all red and bluz from the tight grip I hope he doesnt breath anymore I tought "letsgo home I'll take care of it" I said and she nodded.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankyou for reading!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤

VOTE!