Chapter 44

Jungkook pov

It was around 4pm now and we were all downstairs just some talking and joking with eachother...

"Euhm is it okay if I go to Lia and Sana for awhile I'm gonna probably eat there so you guys don't need to make food for me" Y/n said while she was standing up.

"Yeah sure have fun don't forget your presents for them" she nodded and showed me the bag they were placed in. She put on her jacket and shoes "bye" she said while smiling at us Hyunjin said the same back with a small smile.

"Don't you forget something?" she looked confused at me but soon realised it since I always say this, she smiled widely and stepped over to me and kissed my lips. When she pulled away she laughed silently "see you guys tonight then".

"Be safe please goodbye love you" she answered me with the same and left the door, I hope she's gonna safe I still don't trust her dad and since she needed to walk alone I'm worried altough it's not that far I'm gonna send her a message.

ME: Hey baby if you don't trust walking alone soon when it's dark please call or text me and I'll come I don't want anything to happen to you altough I know you're a strong woman❤

Y/N: Thankyou I'll see if I come back I'm almost there now <3

ME: Have fun love you!

Y/N: I love you too!!

It may all seem cliché or something but I just love talking like this with er on the phone, I was so happy I didn't even noticed I was smiling like an idiot at my phone.

"Woah you are so in love with her" I turned my head to Hyunjin still smiling widely "I know" I was over my head in love with her it's insane how she makes me go crazy all over her.

"Look at you you're all smiling and do all this for her, I'm happy you found a person who makes you happy and loving again" I love the way he always cares about me even tho we can joke a lot we can also have really serious conversations.

"I'm lucky I met her but you know you also make me happy again right?" he looked at me with a smile and nodded "ofcourse it's just I can not love you like Y/n can as a girlfriend".

I started laughing at his statement "imagine you as my partner" I giggled "wouldn't mind tho" I turned my head in a serious way at his words.

"Relax I was joking I'm not gay you should've seen your face" he laughed and I slapped his chest "yah not funny" I said but was back laughing again.

Y/n pov

We were all siting on the bed talking with eachother , we had all already got our presents they were all happy with what they got. From Lia I've got some make-up supplies since I always wear it, from Sana I've got an album of pictures of us three she gave the same one to Lia which made us both happy.

They were both talking about who they had a crush on and that they already were talking with them and probably have feelings for eachother, suddenly they both turned their heads in my direction.

"Y/n when are you gonna have a boyfriend or some fix with someone" if they only knew I already lost my virginity and that I'm in a relationship with the most handsome man that exists and live with him.

My face had probably turned into a smirk when I didn't answer but tought back on Jungkook "no way you have a boyfriend?" I looked back in their eyes and shook my head.