Chapter 42

Y/n pov

We went in his room and I closed the door behind me since I was the last one to enter the room, I turned around and saw him smirking down at me which made me do the same in return.

I walked closer to him until our chest touched eachother and I needed to look  up to be met with his eyes "I thought you still need to a show me how delicious you are right?" I teased.

"Mmh can I now?" I nodded as response and as soon as I nodded he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer and placed his lips on mine and let them melt in eachother.

After a few minutes of making out he wanted to pull of my t-shirt but I stopped his hands, he pulled away and looked confused in my eyes "if you don't want this that's o-" he started worrying that I didn't want this which made my heart melt but also made me smile a little.

I shook my head "I wanna do this but I wanna be in charge if that's oké" I stated and his confused look now changed in an shocked look because he probably didn't expected this but I really wanted to do this for awhile now so I hope he doesn't have a problem with it.

"Sure baby take control over me" I swear his words alone are making me wet alone.

"Lay down on your back and don't use your hands" he nodded with a smirk plastered on his face, he likes this side of you the way you want to explore kinks on him but he also likes the shy side of you when you can't look in his eyes it makes him feel special but this side turns him on a lot.

When he lay down I smirked and wrapped my one leg over his body so I was sitting on him, my core touching his cock trough his pants since he was already hard, this pose made you even more wet since you could feel his rock hard cock.

I leaned down with my upper body now pressing against his chest and lips touching eachother, tongues now wrapped around eachother.

I started grinding my core against his pelvis, it felt so good the way you couldn't feel him fully made you even more longing for him to be inside you sooner.

"Ughhmff" he groaned and placed his hands on your hips to make you roll your hips but when you felt his hands on your body you grabbed them and placed them back next to his body "uh uh don't touch me until I say so, you are not gonna be a bad boy right?".

"N-no" I saw his eyes closing while having a hard time probably getting rock hard already since I could feel the hard thing in his pants getting bigger and bigger.

"Fuck kook" I moaned and leaned my head against his chest breathing both heavily, I stopped and sat back upright smirking at him.

I looked down at him and placed my hands at the end of his T-shirt and started to slowly lift it up while looking trough my lashes at his doe eyes.

I placed soft kisses on his abs and chest while lifting the shirt over his head, I gave his lips a quick peck and started giving small kissed on his neck to his chest until I was at the hem of his pants, I smirked up at him and wrapped my hands around his pants and pulled them of his legs.

The bulge in his underwear now cleary visible, I smirked at the tought that I did that to him...

I pulled down his underwear and licked my lips at the sight of his cock now standing hard up in front of me, I let my fingers soflty ran over his length to tease him.

"P-please" I looked up at him with a teasing smirk "easy boy have patience" his eyes closed at the feeling of my fingers lowkey tingling his cock.