Chapter 18

Jungkook pov

In class I was worried about Y/n she is so scared on the inside but doenst show it her words made me scared too what if I'm not there when her dad shows up? this kept getting true my head...

After school we went togheter to our house "Y/n why you have that cap on it's not raining" Lia asked and pulled it down "I just like it more on" she said and pulled it back on "you're something different" Lia said laughing if she only knew Y/n looked at me with worried eyes while Hyunjin just stayed silent not knowing what to do....

We sat downstairs on the big table since my room would be to small and not comfortable for the project...

"My bus is almost here I'll get going now" Lia said "it's getting late I'll leave too" Hyunjin said we all said goodbye to them, me and Y/n were in the couch watching some movie "I'm gonna use the bathroom" Y/n said "ok" I nodded when she came back the doorbell rang "I'll get it" she said I was to bussy watching the movie so I nodded.

"HAVEE YOUUUEE SE-" "HEAR YOU ARE LITTLE BRAT" I heard oh nononononon fuckkkkk I sprung up and ran to the door I saw her dad already having a hard grip on her arm I pushed his arm away and pushed Y/n behind me "So here are you hiding huh? Are you to weak to stand up for yourself huh ugly?" he said he was clearly drunk but yeah when not "stop doing this and go home if you really want her back be a good responsible father" I said confident but still scared inside since he is agressive and an adult.

"tsk who are you to tell me" he scoffed "everyone could tell you should do better" I said my voice razing and clapping the door closed but my action got stopped when he put his hand on the door "go upstairs" I said to Y/n she nodded and went upstairs "You better let me in or I swear" "my house not yours so I'm not gonna let you in just leave and get responsible so you can make her have good memories on you" he scoffed and walked away yelling for the whole city I closed the door and went upstairs.

I opened my door and saw Y/n laying on my bed with her back to me I heard her sniffing which made my eyes wattery I slowly lay behind her and hugged her from behind I lay my head on her shoulder "heyy shhhh I'm here it's ok" I said trying to comfort her "It's not Jungkook" she said and turned around I saw her face full with tears and puffy eyes "now he knows where I am and I only make you and your mother in danger" "I dont care as long if you are save" I said while holding her hand.

"What if he comes at night and break in or something isn't it better if I just go back to him and-" "No" I said before she could speak out she looked at me confused "dont you dare to go back when he isn't getting better" I said with a tear rolling down my cheeck "why I can handle the pain" "I just dont wanna lose you too" I said sobbing she didnt say anything but hugged me "you are not gonna lose me kookie but I just need to go back I bring you both in danger and your mother is already so bussy by taking care of you so I'll go back I swear I will call you and text you every free second" she said and I cried even more on her shoulder....

"Promise me to tell me everything he does to you" she nodded, we decided she will go back tomorrow after school.

(NEXT DAY) 

I saw her the whole day zoning out and stressing I didnt want  her to go but she was going she said so I needed to let her go after school I we walked to her house I knocked on the door "idk if his home" Y/n said but the door immediantly opened "AHHHHH WHO WE HAVE HERE" he said not looking at me but only looking at Y/n "you better take good care of her" I said seriously looking in his eyes "ofcourse come in Y/n" he said and Y/n went in I waited till the door closed and walked away with teary eyes.. It was fun having her always with me it's funny whe  you think about how we were enemies and then got in love with eachother.

Tears falling from my eyes while I walked home I heard someone screaming my name I reconised the voice it was Hyunjin he came next to me "heyy whats up why are you not looking at me?" he asked while I was still crying with my cap over my head covering my face for the world I shrugged my shoulders. He grabbed my arm "tell me what's going on" he said.

I looked at him and he looked worried when he saw my face all red and puffy "I j-just -" "shh slowly relax" he said I nodded "Y/n is back with her father" after I said that I cried more he let go off my arm and hugged me "what how?" he asked we walked to my house while I told him everything. "I feel really guilty for letting her go" I said still crying I knew he hated seeing me crying but I just couldnt hold it anymore "it's not your fault it's her father's fault ok" I nodded.

Suddenly his phone rang he picked up "what now?" "ok I'm coming" he said to his phone and hung up "sorry Jungkook but my family from Europe got here and I need to see them now text me ok" he said and I nodded he went away while I cried for the whole night I looked at my photo roll to our pictures she finally was happy again and now it's all gonna be gone again I thought.

"Jungkook Y/n food is done" my mome screamed I whiped my tears away and went downstairs she probably noticed my eyes all red "did you cry ? what happened? Where is Y/n?" she asked "mom... she is back with her dad" I said and bursted out in crying again she came to me and hugged me....

 she is back with her dad" I said and bursted out in crying again she came to me and hugged me

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankyou for reading! 

Dont forget to vote 

<<<<<<3333333333

❤❤❤❤❤❤