Chapter 27

Jungkook pov

After we watched tv for a whole day it was time to eat dinner since my mom wasnt home we decided to order some Chinese food. After about 20 minutes the food arrived and it smelled so good.

"You know it's actually my first time eating Chinese" she said my eyes widened "WHATTTT" I said and she laughed "you're gonna love it" I replied and set everything on the table she was sitting in front of me. Before she could pick up her chopsticks I picked up hers and placed some foot between "yah that are mines give it b-" she stopped when I held it in front of lips with a smirk on my face.

Her cheeks were immediantly red she got shy but she just placed her lips over the food and ate it she hid her smile by looking down so I placed my fingers under her chin and made her look at me "don't hide that beautiful smile of yours" I said smiling at her with my bunny teeth knowing she likes it. She smiled at my bunny teeth and got comfortable again it's crazy how I can make her so shy in one second and horny .... OK Jk clear your mind of yours.

"Mhmm it's so good" she said "I told ya" I said and we ate everything up after that we did the dishes I told her not to help but she said she wanted to so I let her. After we did the dishes we went to my room I saw her grabbing her hip when we went up "does your hip still hurt a lot?" I asked and she nodded "wait" I said and she didn't move anymore I  wrapped an arm around her legs and her waist and brought her up the stairs in my room and placed her in my bed she was taking aback by my actions but smiled "I still need to shower or take a bath" she said "well are you able to go alone?" I asked and she didn't answer knowing that she probably couldn't stand up for that long.

"I have an idea.." I said and she looked at me "we could take a bath together" I said and she gulped "if you want to" I added "I want to but you'll see all my scars so clear" she said "I dont care I told you already that it stands for how strong you are and I love your body you know that" I smilled "ok then" she smiled "but we are not gonna do what's in your dirty mind" she added and I laughed "ok mommy" she scoffed at the word.

We let the water fill up the bath while I was pulling her t-shirt of and her pants I let my fingers touch the bruise on her hip "does it hurt when I touch it?" I asked scared to hurt her " a little it's ok" she said then I stood up again and looked her body from head to toe "stop staring" she said shyly when she covered her private parts up "no because it's f*cking beautiful" I said and kissed her cheek while pulling her arms away so that she wasn't covering her body anymore. "Now why dont you dress out?" she asked "you wanna see me naked that bad?" I smirked and she slapped my chest "that's unfair" I smilled at her cuteness.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head and pulled down my pants and underwear I looked up again and saw Y/n staring at my abs "like what you see huh?" I smirked and she got red and looked around in the bathroom avoiding eye contact I smilled "you can aswer huh because for me hell yeah I like what I see" I said and she smilled "so again do you like what you see?" she didnt know what to say so she just nodded.

The bath was filled up with water and I went in first and she sat between my legs I could lay like this forever I fell she was laying comfortable too I traced with my fingers her bruises on her back it was horrible how someone could do something like that to their own daughter for no reason. She got more comfortabler and lay herself on my chest and I rested my chin on her head.

She started fiddeling with my fingers suddenly I heard a door open probably my mom coming home from work I felt Y/n fliching "shht she wont come in relax" I said and she rested her back against me again I started placing soft kisses on her shoulders and neck but we didnt do anything dirty because I saw she was tired so we relaxed a bit and talked for a while.

After a while we got out and I dried ourselves with a towles I went soflty over her body since I didnt want to hurt her. She is pretty and hot sadly she needs to cover it up all the time I gave her one of my long t-shirts and she wore her leggings and I wore my sweatpants with a t-shirt. We looked at eachother in the eyes and started staring at eachother I saw her eyelids almost closing in front of me "come you're tired" I said "wait my make -up" she said "I can do it while you're sleeping on my bed" "you can do make-up?" she asked "let's say I saw my mother do it a lot" she nodded and I lay her down on my bed with the make-up bag next to us.

"You better do it good" she said laughing and I nodded " I will now rest" I said and gave her a kiss on her lips I felt her kiss back but that stopped when I felt her fall asleep I smilled at her cute ness and started doing her make-up. I did everything softly trying not to wake up I looked at her feautures she was f*cking beautiful how could she think she is not, when I was done I gave a peck on her lips and went to put the bag back in the bathroom and went downstairs to greet my mom and tell her goodnight.

"Hey mom" I greeted her and she smiled "hey sweety where is Y/n?" she asked "she was tired so I let her sleep" she smilled "you never took so much care of another girl then her" she said and I smilled "she has done something to me you can tell" I said and she nodded "I'll go to sleep now I'm tired too" I said and gave her an hug "goodnight mom" "goodnight sweety" she replied and I went upstairs. I saw Y/n still sleeping cute as ever and went beside her since she was laying with her back to me I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer "goodnight Y/n I love you" I whispered in her ear and fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankyou for reading!!!

VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE <3<3<3<3

I hope y'all still like it