Chapter 52

Y/n pov

I don't know how it comes but he always makes me not shy anymore I don't hold back with him, he has that effect on me he just makes me do things I normally wouldn't do because of my shyness but it's not like it is something negative I guess that's why I let him influence me.

I rolled my hips over his thighs as I attacked his neck I found his weak spot immediatly and stayed there, he hummed while his hands were caressing my sides.

"Y/n I have a-an idea" he breathed out plessure taking over him I loved it seeing him getting all weak for me it assured me I was doing things right.

"What?" I stopped attacking his neck to ask this but attacked him again after, "I wanna try that rough sex idea of yours" I stopped with what I was doing and look up into his eyes looking if he was serious or not. 

I did want to do it it's my idea after all but I didn't think he would be open for it as much as I am I know it sounds weird when you have an abbusive dad but it looks kinky and I really wanna try it.

"Uhm are you sure?" his eyes told me he was and he wanted to do this but I just don't want him to do something only for me. "you don't need to do it just for me".

"I know but ever since you mentioned it I though about it and got more into it" so he was walking around thinking about that one conversation we had once in the morning.

"Okay but be kind in the beginning" I was nervous but most of all my bruises had been recovered by now okay there were still scars but they will always be there it's not something that would dissapear and I was okay with it I started living with it.

"Ofcourse baby, may I have the lead?" he asked with a smirk platsered on his face, I smiled at the voice he used and nodded, he started kissing my lips now rougher than normal but still in his own way.

He wrapped my legs around his hips "hold" he said between the hot make-out, I hold them there while tangling my hands in his hair kissing him back, it was different but it was hot.

My back suddenly hit the mattress I didn't even noticed he walked up the stairs with me because of the kiss I was focussed on.

"Need this shirt baby?" I was shocked by the sudden question since we were making out it didn't even make sence "n-no wh-" I didn't finish my sentence and my shirt was ripped of  I would lie if I say it wasn't hot because it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. His muscles sprining out of his shirt as he did this it turned me on even more.

He bow down again attacking my lips but went down to my neck giving it hickeys he went over my whole neck and collarbone filling it up with purple and red marks "fuck" I breathed out. 

He smirked against my breast, he also ripped of my bra he let his hands go slowly from the bottom of my stomach to my breast he palmed them while still kissing my collarbone.

My hands grip tightened on his hair as he kept palming my boobs "Jungkookk" he understood I was neady for him so he pulled of his shirt he did it fast but I couldn't help myself from staring at his broad chest and his abs.

"Please say if I do something wrong or hurt you" I nodded as response with a breathless "yes" that he may or may not have heard, his eyes were dark now looking at me as if he wants to ruin me.

He quickly pulled out my pants trowing it somewhere in the room followed by my underwear, he noticed how wet I was when he let his fingers go over my clit "look how much of a needy bitch you are" I didn't think he was insulting me since I knew he didn't mean it and he only speaks like this since it needs to be rough.

"Yes only for yo-ahh" my sentence got cut off when he started fingering me without saying anything, I looked down since I always get turned on more when I see him touching me or when our body's are connecting.