Chapter 50

Y/n pov

The next morning we both woke up after cuddling and talking with eachother a bit in the bed, we decided to go play in the snow today there weren't a lot of people in this era so we could have our time alone.

I was getting ready in our room, Jungkook was already dressed but he was sure there was somewhere in this house a sled to use if we would find a hill. 

I was wearing thick black jeans with a turtleneck in and a hoodie above, I put on some long warm socks and some of my winter shoes. I was looking forward to it since he told me there are beautiful views.

I was tying my hair up when Jungkook stormed in "baby look what I found!" I let go of my hair when it was tied up and looked up at him, he was all smiling holding on to the sled board he was like a kid going crazy for candies but then with a sled.

"You found it?!" I squeled because honestly I really wanted to go from a hill with it I had done it once when I was with Lia and it was so much fun but it was so long ago and I really wanted to do it again.

"Yeah are you ready?" I nodded as answer as I was smiling like an idiot kid at his behavior, "then let's go I can't wait" he slightly jumped of his feet when he said this making happy movements.

We went downstairs and turned off all the lights and made sure everything was on lock when we left the house.

There was a lot of snow outside and it was still snowing, I really liked the winter in the was the time when everyone seemed to enjoy the small things and I loved the snow it's a creature from the nature that I love the most of all exept for Jungkook ofcourse.

We were walking through the forest with Jungkook holding his sled and a backpack on his back with some drinks and snacks in, I wanted to hold it for him but he didn't want me to so I let him.

"Is it a far walk?" I wasn't tired I just couldn't wait anymore to do all the fun things and the forest we were walking in made it all even more special, all the trees were covered with wite snow so I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of it.

"No we're almost there" I didn't hear what he said since I was taking too many pictures from the forest.

"Kook smile" he turned around and noticed that I was not walking with him anymore but holding the phone to take a photo, he was looking at everything around him too so he didn't noticed anything that happened.

He smiled at the camera, I took a pic and walked back to him all smiling from the moments.

We turned around a corner "we're here" I looked up from my feet and I gasped it was beautiful, more beautiful then I'd ever thought.

"I love it" I said as I stepped forward, we were standing on a hill but not too high I think it was about 5 meters high. The sky was now clearly visible it still had a pink and purple color in it which matched good with the wite snow that was spreaded over everything I could see in my view.

"I love it too" he answered and took a seat on a bench I didn't even notice before,  instead of siting next to him I walked further and took some pictures it was just too beautiful to not take any.

Suddenly I felt something hit my shoulder, I turned around and saw a smiling but also smirking Jungkook looking at me.

"You're so done" I told him as I grabbed some snow and made a ball of it, I tried to throw it on him but I missed, I looked in his eyes but he just wiggled his eyebrows to tease me. He was challenging me I know but I liked it.