Chapter 49

Y/n pov

We were looking at the sky that was already dark, the garden was big with a pool but it wasn't warm enough to swim outside so that's why we earlier also swum inside. There are a lot of lights in the garden so it's cozy it makes me calm and relaxed.

"Are you cold?" I was laying with his arms wrapped around me while we were laying in one of the lounges outside I shook my head against his chest "no I'm good are you?" I turned my head to look at him.

He smiled down at me as he shook his head "no baby I'm fine" he put some strands of my hair behind my ear as he says this. I nodded and turned back to look at the stars again "It's beautiful" I said as I looked at how the stars shined brightly.

I felt his nod "it is" what you didn't saw is that he said this while he was looking at you.

Suddenly I felt his stomach go up and down he was having hiccups I giggled as I noticed it "drink some water" I advised him "I would if I had some " he answered with an annoying tone probably because he ruined the moment not that I care but he is just like that.

"You really know how to make me laugh" a smile got plastered on his face, he was reassured from your words "so do you".

******************

"Do you wanna watch something?" he asks as we took our seats in the couch after that we ate some food and relaxed it was already 10pm so not too late. "You can choose it's always what I want I wanna know what you like to watch too"  he looked at me when I spoke and a small smile was found on his face.

"Can we watch the dance competition that starts today?" 

"Ofcourse I was planning on looking at it too but it slipped my mind" I loved the dance competition that was every year going on it was very fun and exciting to look at.

He picked up the remote and put the Tv on he swiped trough the channels until he was at the one were they played it on it was just getting started. He was coming to sit closer to me the couch was really big so he lay my arm around my waist and pushed me closer to his chest so I was laying against him.

I smiled at his actions he always did these small things of showing affection and it always melted my heart and smile like an idiot.

I put my arm over his waist to hold him closer I could tell he was smiling too I just felt it. "Can you see everything good?" he was so caring even about the smallest thing but I tought it was cute.

"Yes I'm laying comfortable are you?" I pulled myself a little up so I could see his face my face was close to his I could feel his warm breath touching my lips, my eyes wandered again over his face now from close up his little scar at his cheeck that I loved his soft wet lickable lips I loved with his birdmark under it I loved all of it.

His hair is messy but still fluffy since he dried it after the shower he smelled like his showergell he always uses I liked it it smelled fresh.

Jungkook pov

I wanted to answer on her question but I saw her checking my face out as if I was some piece of art standing in front of her. 

"Yes I am" she didn't make a move like she was changed into a statue I laughed because she was still looking at my face, I would lie if it didn't make me feel special for her it made me feel loved like someone never did before.

I placed my hand on her cheeck "Y/n you there?" her eyes blinked a few times as she looked back in my eyes "w-what?" I love it when she's all flustered acting like she wasn't just checking me out.

"You were kind of checking me out" I smiled at her, her cheecks became a little red "yeah" she sighed and lay herself against my chest again probably to get out of this conversation but why not a little teasing?