3| Painting.

11 October 2019, Rome.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

We have been on the plane for a couple of hours all i have been doing was work.

"Althea you have been on your laptop since we boarded don't you want a break maybe a cup of tea" Amelia said as i looked up at her and nodded.

"Come on i will make you one" she said as i took of my glasses put them in their case and close my laptop "thank you" i replied as she just smiled at me.

"Sit here" she said as we reached a table that had everything you would want to drink and she pointed to a seat beside it for me to sit, "so tea or coffee?" She asked "definitely tea" i said as she smiled "milk of course" she said and i nodded.

"How did you know" i asked "your like your grandfather in a lot of ways Althea" she replied as she started making me a tea and herself coffee.

"So tell me what is making you this busy on your laptop huh?" She asked with a teasing look as I didn't understand what she meant, and then it clicked.

"Oh no not like that" i said as soon as I understood what she meant "well good" Hendrix said as he came and say in-front of me "i was just doing work" i explained further "work? Aren't you supposed to be in school" Amelia asked as she handed me my cup of tea and sat beside Hendrix.

"Yeah but i graduated a few years back" i said as they booth nodded impressively "and collage?" Hendrix asked further "graduated already have a masters in Business and Phycology and i have a bachelors in interior design and a diploma in fashion." I said as i drank from my tea, and god damn this is the best milk tea i have ever drank.

"Impressive" Hendrix said "that's awesome Althea" Amelia said as i nodded in agreement "just Thea is fine" i said as she smiled a really big smile that makes my face hurt.

"By the way this is the best milk tea i have ever drank what do you put in it god" i said worshipping the tea cup as i drank from it, Amelia laughed "its a secret" she said.

HENDRIX EVALO

You could see the relaxation in Althea's eyes as she drank the milk tea other than that her face is still stone cold just as it was when we saw her, it's like that's how her face is like a mask a one that can't be changed.

Just makes me wonder what did you go through darling.

•$•

We just entered the house, "okay come on Thea i will take you to your room so you can get ready then we will go down for dinner" Amelia said as she lead Althea to her room while i went to ours.

I showered and wore some pants with a shirt and i was looking through some things while Amelia was brushing her hair in the mirror after she showered, she stood up "okay it's time for dinner you go down and i will go get Althea" she said as i nodded and stood up.

She turned around to leave but i stoped her and i pecked her on the lips as she smiled and pecked me again the left.

I went down to see the boys are already there as i entered they all looked at me then looked away, the disrespect i am not even going talk about it. And their judging gaze damn these boys need to learn some manners.

It make me question did the hard work i put in raising them went out of their asses or some shit?

"So, where is she?" Luciano was the first to ask, and of course he was "she's coming down just minutes" i said as he and the rest of the boys nodded.

The dining room opened again and in came Amelia then Althea behind her with her stone cold face as always, she was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie it was a matching set.