22| Finding out [2].

4th November 2019, Moscow Russia.

THIRD PERSON

"Me bitch" a voice said behind the man as he turned around viewing A smirking Althea.

As the man was in a state of shock Althea took it as her chance to blow a punch in his eyes "following me around with a camera truly you made me feel like a celebrity, I hated it bitch" she said as she punched him in the jaw knocking him out.

"Am i late?" Althea asked smirking, "not at all" Nicolàs replied, as Althea took out a knife to cut the ropes.

"Мой убийца" Alik voiced out with a gasp.

As Althea froze in her place, and the knife dropped from her hand, she turned to the voice as she started walking to the beaten man tied to the chair "Alik?" She whispered he hummed as a smile graced his lips.

Althea got out another knife and cut his ropes as he rubbed his hand in place of the ropes for how tight they had been tied the ropes had been on his hands those last 4 hours.

Althea hugged him hard as he embraced her, in the same warm embrace she still remembers.

"I am so sorry" she said as a tear slipped her eyes he pulled away and wiped the tear "it's okay" he said as he smiled lovingly at her "its not" she said as more tears spilled.

She turned around as she remembered she still had to untie them, as she saw them already untied with Atlas beside them helping them up and checking for injuries.

Everyone was shocked to see Althea with tears, it just...didn't match.

For someone who barely shows emotions, it sure as hell didn't match.

But after what they just watched they knew why she was emotionless, and they won't be surprised if she wanted to cry since she never cried in those tapes they saw,cause all she was taught was that tears are dirt.

"Are you all okay" she asked concern clear in her voice, as 'yes' goes around the cell "is everyone okay" Theodore said as he entered with Antonio and Lucas behind him "Lucas" Exclaimed Amelia "are you alright you weren't here with us we thought something happene-" she said as she held his face inspecting him.

"I'm okay mom" he said "i was with them and Thea" he said "told you he was safe" Nicolàs muttered.

"What is going on" Cameron asked making everyone go silent "we will explain at home" Althea said.

"Are you okay amor" Antonio said as he saw her tear stained cheek he quickly went to her side holding her face in her hand "nothing happened did he do something" he asked referring to the unconscious body on the floor.

"No nothing happened" she said as she hugged him and he embraced her "thank you héroe" she whispered for only him to hear"anytime amor" he whispered back as they walked out of the cell and a guard entered to carry the body to the base.

As they got out of the base they were in passing a-lot of dead bodies.

As the neared the car Atlas and Antonio were getting in the car with Althea like they came.

"No" Althea said as she gestured to Alik and they understood and went to get into one of the other vehicles.

Althea helped Alik into the car, as he couldn't walk properly, because of his injuries.

After he was in Althea went to the other side got in a started driving.

"Your okay, your okay" Althea kept muttering as she had a hand on the steering wheel and she was playing with Alik's hand with the other.