5| Truth?

13 October 2019, Rome

ALTHEA VOLKOV

I wake up and see it is 4 am, i get up knowing i wont go back to sleep.

If Amelia and Hendrix didn't abandon me i wouldn't have been found by the Russian, who kept them for 2 years then when i was five they sold me to Aguris Lab. This lab was owned by a sicko named Leonid, he experimented on humans there.

He is the reason of my nightmares and i would have never been in this position if just they never abandon me

I wash my face and teeth then change to some leggings and a T-shirt, and i started heading to the gym.

I started stretching then i decided to warm up on the treadmill.

                              •$•

I hear footsteps coming close to the gym i look at the time to see it's 5.30.

The gym door opens and comes in Luciano and Hendrix the gym they seemed shocked to see me here.

They also shocked yo even awake i am pretty sure all of the other wake up late.

I stop the treadmill and wrap my hands and i began punching the bag.

Left
Right
Kick
Right
Right
Left
Kick
Kick

*THUD*

The bag fell ughh and there is sand coming out of it. Damn I didn't even start.

As i turn to get another bag i see Luciano and Hendrix looking at me with wide eyes, i scoff and walk out of the gym.

I swear everyday I can't keep looking at Hendrix and Amelia from what they did. I don't even understand why would you do that to your child.

I hate looking at both them. But every-time i look at Amelia i just see familiarity she looks so familiar i just don't know to who.

I went up to my room and showered and changed

[A/N: I don't know how to explain outfits so imma just put the pic

[A/N: I don't know how to explain outfits so imma just put the pic.]

I get out my laptop and start working.

•$•

There was a knock on the door i get up and open it and saw Luca there he told me breakfast is ready i walked with him till we were in the dining room.

I don't blame any of my brothers they were young when i was abandoned they had no word in Hendrix and Amelia actions so I don't blame them.

As we reached everyone became silent

Not again, they gotta stop doing that.