13| Sibilings.

1 November 2019, Moscow Russia.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

After i took a shower i got changed, i am wearing a grey sweatpants with a black hoodie that had 'Fuck off' on it.

I am doing some work and now it is 1.39 they should arrive any moment now.

So i go down stairs to see Vince also standing there with all of them, and soon we heard a loud engine and came in view a Mercedes AMG GT63 S with music blasting through it.

As it parked, the car engine went off and came out Miguel with a cig between his lips.

He took the cig out and grinned at me "Thea" he said "Miguel" i said in the same playful tone, then we looked at each other.

He had a glow like he.. oh shit he did not.

"YOU DID NOT" i shouted "I DID" he shouted as we ran and hugged each other "you have to tell me all about it" i say as i take the cig from him and take a drag then give it back to him "sure but when we are in a more private place" he said an i nodded.

So basically, Miguel liked this girl so much and he told me he didn't know what to do and i gave him an idea for him to use as away to ask her out and since then he haven't answer my questions about her and he looks like he had sex with her.

He has the glows, yep he just lost his virginity.

"Miguel those are the bio's, family this is Miguel " i said before they could say anything a Bugatti Chiron pulled up.

As the person got out i ran to him and hugged him hard as he lifted me of the ground and hugged me tightly.

I haven't seen Antonio since a month and a week he left after dad by a week because he had work.

"Oh my god no sabes cuanto te extrañé hermanita" he said as we pulled from a five minute hug "Yo también te extrañé héroe" i said as soon he was pulled away into Vincente's embraced after their long hug Miguel also hugged him a long lasted hug.

( Spanish: oh my god you don't know how much i missed you little sister/ i missed you too hero.)

"Héroe this is the bio's, family this is Antonio the eldest" i said "nice to meet you" dad said as he shook hand with him "could say the same Mr.Evalo" toni said his Spanish accent thicker than the one of Vincente, since he rarely leaves Spain so he rarely talks out of it.

"Just call me Hendrix" dad said and Toni nodded.

"hermanos tenemos algunas cosas que discutir" Toni said he rarely talks other language, he only knows Spanish, English and French, Because his mom Aurora is French so they all know French.
( Spanish: Siblings we got somethings to discuss.)

We nodded.

We all went in and the twin's came running to Miguel "Litoo we missed you" the both shouted as Miguel chuckled and hugged them hard "thank god i thought i was about to die" Leo said after Miguel let them go from the hard hug, making us chuckle.

Soon they noticed Toni and they ran towards him, he bend down and picked them up, "Toni you are back" Leo said "duh" Luna said and he glared at her "i missed you Toni, so much" Luna said as she hugged him harder with her little hands which wasn't even close to hard "i missed you to" Toni said as they both got to their feet again.

"do you smell that?" Luna asked we all looked at her confused "i am pretty sure i am not the only one who knows how to smell food" she sassed "no you don't i do to" Miguel and Leo glared.

"I made food" Amelia said and we all went to the dining room were Amelia's food was being served by the maids.

We all sat down as they all started talking and i stayed silent while eating.