8|More Family

20 October 2019, Rome.

               ALTHEA VOLKOV

The family is coming today.

Me and Father are sitting in his Office we were talking "you would like them, and they would like you a lot" Father said talking about the family "father dear everybody likes me" i said with cockiness "cocky bitch" he said with an eye roll.

"Are calling your daughter a bitch?" I asked "you know i have that social worker phone Jenna yeah i will call her cause this is called verbal abuse old man" i said dramatically "yeah firstly her name was Emily" he said "oh" i replied "secondly you won't do shit" he said with confidence and cockiness "cocky bitch" i mock him as he rolled his eyes with a smile.

A knock came on the door and Luciano came in "they are here" he said as Father got up and went out to greet them.

"You okay?" Luciano asked "as good as i can be" i replied as he smiled at me and i went to him and he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

I hug him and relax in his embrace as his sent filled me, "come on we don't want to be late" he said and i nodded but still didn't pull away, then i sighed and pulled away.

And we started going down to the living room.

There were voices and laughter coming from the living room and we entered and it came silent.

"Oh not they to" I mumbled but i was heard since it was pin drop silence and at that Lu chuckled and i glared at him making him immediately shut up.

I then put on my cold and emotionless face and looked back at the rest on the family.

Then a woman with blond hair came and hugged me and i just stood there and she pulled away and smiled at me "oh i am Charlotte" she said and i nodded.

Then came a man similar in age  to Hendrix, but they looked nothing alike "i am Andrew this is my wife Charlotte and those are our kids" he said with a smile "hi i am Ryan i am 25" a blond boy with blue eyes said "i am Nathan and this Nolan my twin we are 20" a black haired boy said motioning to his twin beside him they look alike except Nolan has blond hair and Nathan has black hair.

Then an older couple stepped up, and I couldn't forget that face Cameron Evalo.

•Flashback•
20 May 2013, Spain
[age: Althea: 10]

I just finished a mission, i thought to go on a walk before i head to the wear house, i was in Spain cause the person i had to kill is here, i am never allowed to go out from the lab unless it's a mission and i love when i get to travel for missions i get to see things i never did before.

I then saw an old man that looked in his 50's with a old woman head laid in his lap and blood pouring out of her i was about to turn around and go the other way but something told me to help him I don't know why.

So i put my mask on and went to the old man "hey" i said making him look up he was on the verge of bursting in tears i was quite i was taught to be quiet so he didn't hear my footsteps i bend down and got my kit out he looked at me "you gonna leave her so i can clean that before she dies of blood loss or no?" I ask and he immediately leaves her and set her head softly on the ground.