12|Home.

1 November 2019, Rome.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

It's been 3 weeks.

21 days.

504 hours.

30240 minutes.

And I don't know how many seconds,
Since i have been here.

I have to go back today, I have to go home.

I knock on father's office, 'come in' i hear a shout from inside, as i enter i see, dad, Amelia, Luciano , Matteo, Lucas, Leo, grandpa and grandma.

Well I didn't know there was a family meeting.

"Sorry for disturbing, i just wanted to talk to you father" i said and he nodded "i have to go home, and i will be back in a week or something" i said "why i mean you don't you everything you need here we don't have to fly to NewYork" Amelia said.

"What NewYork?, oh no not that house no my home, in Russia not here" i said, and their eyes widened "no" grandpa said "what no i am going i have to go home" i said.

"Thea, he is right" dad agreed with him "what" i said "remember you were taking by the Russian mafia and now they are more powerful than they had then and we can't let you go there" dad said "are you talking about Ruslan Semenov?" I ask "yes.. how do you know him" Leo asked.

Like bitch i was kidnapped by him.
But i played along.

"Let's just say he is pretty known there" true, "and he was announced dead 4 years ago, they even held a funeral for the piece of shit, no one went" i said and they snickered at the last statement, all i said was true.

"Wait so they weren't lying when they said there was a new leader" Luciano said and i nodded "anyway i have to go back" i said and they all looked unsure.

I can't believe i am about to do this but i have to go back.

"You can come if you want" i said and they agreed "so your house or your non-bio dad?" Dad asked, yes he got used to it he even talked with him on phone and thanked him i think they became friends now.

What can i say friendships are being made because of me.

And life's are getting destroyed also because of you.

Shut up.

"No my house" i said and they nodded
"Okay, start packing" i said "i can get the jet ready" dad said getting his phone out of his pocket "no, don't" i said as i left.

I can't really go to my country by the Italians jet.

No offense but after all,

I am the Russian mafia leader.

•$•

We all just arrived at the airport.

They were following me like a lost puppy.

It was my company's airport so basically mine.

Soon we went to the private part of the airport then the more private one, you know the one for the owner, yeah that one.

I want them to find out, i will just leave them to put the clues together, cause i won't hide the clues anymore, cause once we are in Russia, they will ask about everything, and i want them to have their answers by then so I won't be bottled with questions.

"Thea you know this is like the more private part of the airport we can't be here" Matte said as they all agreed with him i just continued waking till we reached my second baby.