18| Past.

20 July 2011, Chelyabinsk Russia
[Althea is 8.]

ALTHEA VOLKOV

It's been three years since i been here in Aguris labs, these past three years different ages came in to get experiment on and non of them survived.

Leonid has been going hard on me this past week, everyday has been the same wake up breakfast, training, studying, torture, training, have time with Alik, go to sleep.

I have been getting less time with Alik since what happened 9 days ago.

But he sneaks in at night and we spend time together.

I was getting back from my session with Leonid when a lot of kids maybe over 50 came in, some where crying, others were numb and some were even blacked out they went into the rooms around.

What is happening?

•$•
22 July 2011, Chelyabinsk Russia

It's been two days since these kids came here, and non got experimented on.

I understand why they here.

They are here to get trained to be assassins, Leonid gave up on experimenting and is turning it to a facility.

I can't let that happen.

I can't.

I won't.

•¥¥•
27 July 2011, Chelyabinsk Russia

"I am sorry, it's for the best" i said as i shot every kid that was bought here.

I have to free them, if i couldn't escape i can't help them escape so i killed them.

Guard busted in with guns at the gunshots sounds, to only see me in the middle of dead bloodied bodies of 57 kids.

They all looked shocked at me and with fear that they failed miserably at hiding.

I went to my room to shower and change to another clean pair of cloth.

Then i sat at my desk, and opened the note book on there, it had been there since the day i came here.

As i finished writing in it, i was looking out the window when my bedroom door busted open.

"You have tried to save lifes, with these diamond hand of yours" Leonid said, he then laughed dryly "they are sharper than a knife darling, you. Are. Amid. To. Kill. Never forget that" he said as he left slamming the door behind him.

The door opened again "мой убийца" the voice i had been waiting to hear for 4 days, Leonid send Alik on a mission four days ago and he finally is back.

"I heard what you did" he said as he came close and took me in his warm, safe embrace " i am really proud of you мой убийца" he said as he held my face in his hand and kissed my forehead and i smiled at him.

I love making him proud.

"Come on i am sure your tired" he said as he led me to bed where i slept with my head on his chest feeling safe.

•$•

8 August 2012, Chelyabinsk Russia.
[Althea is 8, will be 9 in November.]

I enter the experiment room, to find a boy with his head down crying, i rolled my eyes.

Another kid going to die today i guess, i sit on the bed beside him where i will get experimented on, in the next 10 minutes.