26| Them.

7th November 2019, Moscow Russia.

THIRD PERSON

"Am i late?" said the man that entered, he had brown curly hair with a beard, with one brown eye and the other is blue. He was wearing a black suit pants with a white shirt and the first two buttons are opened viewing his tattooed body.

Behind him came in a nine year old boy wearing a black shirt with black jeans and a beige coat.

"Yes you are" Althea said "Eleanor!" The little boy exclaimed, as the Evalo's were shocked, they forgot that name they thought she doesn't go by that anymore.

The boy ran to the girl warm embrace that he missed "i missed you, i am sorry I've been away for so long" he said as he hugged her tight "you have nothing to be sorry about baby" she said softly as she brushed away his hair from his face.

"Don't i get a hug?" The man asked with a smirk "no you don't cause you are really late you missed half of the fun" Althea replied "did i?" He asked "yes you did" William said "well i will join in the other half, ohh new faces" he smirked.

"Elias Alves" he introduced himself coldly as he inspected Hendrix as he shook his hand and the resemblance between him and Althea hit him, and he turned and faced the others and raised an eyebrow as in question to why they are here "long story" they all replied.

"Can we continue they finally played" Isabella said "oh thank fuck that took long" Emily replied as she and Layla played since they were a team.

Elias sat in Althea's chair and Althea sat on his lap, which non off the Evalo's boys liked a bit, but made no comment.

•$•

It was now 3 am and they finished up and were saying their goodbyes "i will go get the twins" Althea said as she left the ball room to the long hall way.

Only to be slammed to the wall "i am still waiting for my hug love" Elias said as he trapped Althea between him and the wall with his hand beside her head "oh how disrespectful of me to keep you waiting" Althea smirked then it turned to a smile as she hugged him and he hugged her back both relaxing in each-other embrace.

She then pulled away and stood on her tip toes and put each hand on his shoulder to pull him down and gave him a kiss on each cheek and a one on his forehead, one on his nose, one beside his lips "stop teasing me" he whispered as she then kissed him.

It was a slow loving kiss that they both wanted it to last forever.

But she pulled away cause she still had to get the twins they both entered the room and Althea carried Leo while Elias carried Luna.

They went out of the place and everyone was getting in their cars, Amelia and Emma came to take the twins "we will take them with us if it's okay?" Amelia asked "it is i was just coming to give then to you, can you please put them in bed and make sure their tugged in, there is two baby monitors in my room get them and keep them with you please" Althea smiled "your not coming home with us?" Amelia asked confused "nope i will be back tomorrow" Althea said as Amelia and Emma nodded and waved her goodbye with the twins in their arms.

"Were is she going?" Hendrix asked as he came behind Amelia "don't know" she shrugged as they watched her laugh with Elias and him opening the door for her and she got it and Damien got in on her lap as Elias closed the door and looked at them and nodded then left to get in the car and they drove away.

"Don't worry she will be back soon, it's just a day they always do this when Elias is away for long" Nicolàs waved it away "are they you know dating?" Amelia asked "yes they are, their in love" Antonio said with a ghost smile on his face "how old is he" Luciano asked.

"20 he's older than her by three years" replied Vincente then he got in the car and so did everyone else and went back home.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

We got in the car and drove away Damien was on my lap but he looked hurt, who the hell hurt my baby.

"What happened?" I asked as i turned him to look at me "don't you love me anymore?" He asked in a small voice with a tear leaving his eye as more followed and i looked at Elias "what who said that?" I asked looking at him "i saw you" he cried "i saw you both you were carrying the girl and boy" he said jealous and hurt clear in his small voice.

As me and Elias look at each-other with realization "what no, of course we love you, this boy and girl they are my niece and nephew and they were asleep but trust me Dami no one can make us not love you, we love you for infinity" i said "yes our love for you is so strong it's unbreakable, no one can even weaken it okay bebê" Elias said looking at Zein then looked at the road again he nodded and i wiped his tears "now don't cry and show me that adorable smile of yours" i said as he smiled shyly at my words and hugged me hard.

Hiding his face in my chest as i laughed and soon he joined with his adorable laugh, we then calmed down and he was still hugging me fading in and out of sleep on my chest.

He had both legs on my side and is hugging my waist as he put his head on my chest while i played with his hair with one hand and the other going up and down his back.

"Goodnight baby" i whispered softly but was heard through the silent car and the soft music playing "goodnight i love you mom and dad" he said then drifting off to sleep leaving us shocked.

I froze with widen eyes "did you hear that" i whispered shocked as i looked at Elias to see him in the same shook i am in "i did" he said as both our face broke into big smile's.

This may be the best moment in my life till now.

"I can't believe it" i said still shocked with a smile on my face and a lone tear went down my cheek as Elias took my hand in his and rubbed his thumb back and forth on the back of my hand soothing me.

When the silver gates came in view and as our car came close to them they opened and we passed and it closed behind us then the white penthouse came in view.

The color of the penthouse reminded me of Elias's house back in Brazil, It's a medium sized house with the same color. This house, whenever i enter a feeling of comfort and home floods through my body more than ever, that i want to stay in it forever and one day i will, that's what Elias told me he is just waiting for me to be 18 to propose.

But let me let you on, on a secret when he does i will say no.

•$•
VOTE
&
COMMENT

Words: 1263.

Written: 18-7-2022.
Re-Written: 1-9-2023.