30| Saving.

3 December 2019, Rome

THIRD PERSON

"Thank you" Charlotte said with tears in her eyes, as she hugged her children.

"Don't thank us thank Althea" Hendrix said "Are you okay? Do you need anything we have a doctor ready" Amelia asked as Charlotte looked hesitant "get the doctor" Luciano told Matteo as he nodded and left.

"Thank you so much really" Charlotte said as tears began to spill and Ryan comforted her as Amelia came to her sode and did the same.

They then heard a groan from Andrew and they looked at him "what is going on" Andrew asked looking at them acting clueless"how dare you, you asshole" Lucas shouted at him in anger.

As Andrew's act fell and a smirk went on his face "you finally figured it out" he said "but to late" he said making everyone hearts fall "when i found my real father i stayed here to take revenge on you for taking me from my father, taking from me the chance to have a happy life with my real father just like your children did i was so angry but dad got me a plan. And it was to act like a fool till the time comes and i kill you" he said in anger and disgust.

"And guess what the time came and your late, while we are talking dad and some men are breaking in to kill you all" he shouted in victory "no their not" A voice said behind him making his smirk fall.

"What" he asked "as you heard" the voice said again as Althea then entered the room and dragged the chair that he was sitting in to the living room to see his dad and the men he came with tied.

"I killed the 5 men he had with him, but left his father for you to watch" Althea said "don't fucking touch him you bitch" Andrew shouted "shout and scream however you want either way i am killing him and you" Althea said smirking at him "but your lucky that i am not doing it now, and surely i wont do it here" she said "wha-" he started but was cut off by a hit to his head knocking him out "god he's annoying" Elias said "oh trust me i know" Althea said.

As guards came in and carried Andrew and his father to the vans and left "i am waiting for you outside love" Elias said as he gave Althea a quick peck "alright will be right there" she said as he left, she then turned to them.

"Thank you for your help really" she thanked them "no need" Luciano said "but how if we weren't fast everything would be bad? for others he explained, how it will be for us" Matteo asked as everyone looked at her for an answer.

"Andrew and his father Walker, they were going to host this party tonight. All the children they have will be their tied used as everyone in the party coming like, and in the end if some weren't sold they would die a really painful death, do you want me to go in details about how" she asked "NO" Ryan shouted before anyone could reply as he and The N twins and Charlotte shivered.

Everyone looked at the confused "he-he had a party like this hosted years ago and we were forced to watch the while party, and then how they kill the children that weren't sold, god the horrible things that happened in that party still brings me nightmares". Charlotte said "or how he killed the children, god" she said as tears pooled out of her eyes.

"It's okay, can you come with me?" Althea asked her softly "you, Ryan, Nolan and Nathan?" She asked and they nodded she took them with her out of the mansion "wait, will they come back...will you come back" Leo asked as she looked at him and signed sadly then left without answering.

As they went out Elias was
Leaning on the car as he saw them he straighten himself "you drive?" Althea asked softly and he nodded at her giving her a small smile "one of you get in the from seat" Althea told Ryan, Nolan and Nathen as she got Charlotte in the car as they stood looking at each-other "we can" Nathan asked in a small voice but was heard Althea smiled softly at him "of course" she told him "you get in" Nolan said as he and Ryan agreed to let him go.

Since Ryan drives sometimes and Nolan got in the passenger seat a few times while Nathan never did.

Nathan got in excitedly like a kid, and the other two got in the back.

"Are you comfortable?" Nolan asked Althea concerned as they four was in the back "i am don't worry" she replied with a small smile as she held his hand giving it a rescue squeeze.

As he held her hand back in comfort and she moved her thumb back and forth on the back of his hand.

As the other hand was holding Charlotte, calming her down.

After 40 minutes they reached gates and they opened and the car passed the gates closed again and they drove till they reached a house, that the four new members felt the homey feeling in the house from the car.

Althea left Nolan's hand and got out of the car after Charlotte did, as they all go out of the car Nolan unconsciously grabbed Althea's hand again.

As she held his, they entered the house they were looking around the house and then their heads snapped to the stairs were footsteps was heard.

They saw a little cute boy running down the stairs with a big smile on his cute face "mom, dad your back" the boy shouted as he ran to Althea and Elias "i missed you" he said as he hugged Elias first then went and hugged Althea.

Making her leave Nolan's hand, "you are parents?" Charlotte asked "we are" Elias replied "this is Damien our son" he said as they were looking at Althea as she carried Damien and tickle him making his laugh fill the house.

Soon the laughter died down and and an old lady with a lovely smile came down "i told him many times to never run down the stairs" she scolded at him and Althea laughed.

She then noticed the new faces "Hi, I'm Ava Elias's mother" she introduced herself with a warm smile "nice to meet you" Charlotte extended her hand towards her only to be pulled in a hug but her, as Charlotte was tense but Ava didn't care.

Ava knew about Andrew and what he did, she knew she needed the hug, Charlotte melted in the warm hug and hugged Ava back pulling her close.

They soon pulled away and Ava did the same with Ryan, Nolan and Nathan.

"Hi" Damien said in a low cute voice "hello" Charlotte smiled at him making him ease "come on i will show you, your rooms" He said excitedly as they followed him and Althea.

Four room doors were beside each-other "me and Nathan will be in a room together" Nolan said as he held his brothers hand "of course" Althea said "this room is bigger and has two beds" she said as she pointed to the room opposite charlottes.

"Come come" Damien said as he pulled Nolan and Nathan with him, then Ava came in view "Charlotte do you want some tea or coffe we can drink it in the garden" Ava asked "yeah" Charlotte smiled at her as they left leaving Althea and Ryan alone.

As they were alone in silence Althea stepped forward and hugged him, he flinched since he didn't expect it but then hugged her back.

As they pulled away "i am going out come with me" Althea asked "i would love that" Ryan smiled.

As they went down "were are you going?" They heard Elias asking as they opened the house door "to watch the stars" Althea said "alright take care" Elias said "when am i never" Althea said as Elias gave her a look "right always, anyways bye" Althea said as Ryan and Elias chuckled.

They got out of the house and got in the car "where are we watching the stars?" Ryan asked "while street racing of course" Althea smirked "what?" They heard Elias's voice as Althea started the car and left fast before Elias could reach the car.

After 3 minutes of driving or so "1...2...3" Althea said and her phone rang, she answered "yes love?" She said "your going street racing?" Elias asked "yes" Althea replied "Without me you traitor" Elias said as Ryan looked at the phone in shock "that's what you care about" he said "yes apparently he's an idiot" Althea answered.

"Hey!"

"Hi"

"God Althea your driving me insane" Elias said making Althea chuckle "don't worry love i am not going street racing" Althea assured him "oh okay well have fun" he said as they ended the call.

"So where are we going?" Ryan asked, "McDonald's were else".

•$•

VOTE
&
COMMENT

Words: 1535.

Written: 4-8-2022.
Re-written: 3-9-2023.