23| Bellator.

5th November 2019, Moscow Russia.

THIRD PERSON

"Oh yeah i have one more thing to reveal" said Althea.

As everyone looked at her, "what amor" Antonio asked her looking curious "I'm an assassin" she said calmly.

"We know you were trained to be" Amelia said "oh okay that's great" Althea said as she got up, "what's your name, you never told me what you'd name yourself when you become a professional one" Alik asks.

As Althea stopped "would that matter"she asked "no, but just for knowledge" Alik reasoned as he smirked at her, knowing that she doesn't want her biological family to know.

"Well you won't need it" Althea said "why wont you say it, don't worry we don't judge" Luciano said smirking at his sister, knowing that he's pushing her buttons.

"You won't judge" Althea smirked "you have nothing to judge about because I'm the best of the best, everyone wishes to know me, work with me, work under me, they wish they see me, be in my presence, I'm not being dramatic or cocky, but it's true" Althea said "who are you" Hendrix asked with a raised eye brow.

"Bellator, I'm bellator" Althea said as she put her hand towards Hendrix to shake like she is introducing herself "i know it's a pleasure" she said as she shook Hendrix hand.

She let go of his hand and helped Alik up and left.

"What" Luciano breathed out "shes what" he said again "bellator, she's bellator" Antonio said like it's nothing, like she isn't the most deadly person on earth, or the most dangerous.

"You say it so normally" Leo said "you'll get used to it by time" Vincente said as Nicolàs nodded as well as the rest.

"God..i need a lot of rest after all that information" Hendrix said as he and Amelia got up and went to their room, i mean can you blame them.

They got kidnapped, found out what happened to their only daughter, and that she's a mafia leader and an assassin and that her and one of their sons had been in contact and one of their other sons own the biggest agent in the world. It's a lot to take at once.

Everyone went to their room for rest, it was a long day, but what they didn't know.

Is that tomorrow will be longer.

ALTHEA VOLKOV

"What happened out there was not needed" i say to Alik as i help him in his bed.

Yes he has a bed, in-fact he has a room, a black and white one. He also has an office, a dark blue one just like he wanted it.

It had a bookshelf were i had books i knew he loved and ones i knew he wanted to read, but there was a big part of the book shelf empty.

When i was building the house i made sure i made him, his own office and room.

"It sure wasn't, but i wanted to now" Alik said innocently "you could have asked that in private not in-front of everyone" i said as i rolled my eyes.

"I know" he said mischief clear in his eyes, i shake my head and chuckle.

"I missed you so much" i said as he looked at me then smiled a small loving smile, the one he used to smile for me when we were in the facility and didn't want anyone to notice him smiling at me.

"I missed you more Мой убийца" he said as i smiled at him "god your old now" i groan as his smile disappeared and a serious look took over his face "i missed our spares i guess no more" i sighed "go to sleep you need rest old man" i said as i started to help him down on the bed.