7| the beach.

16 October 2019, Rome

ALTHEA VOLKOV

IT IS MONDAY. I am sitting in my room, i have my laptop on my desk beside it is my Cup of Milk-tea.

Luciano and Father are at work, while Leo and Luca are in school. Amelia is out with some friends.

So i was all alone, I decided to use this time as to finish the work that doesn't seem to end.

Since i was Alone i took this as a chance to get done with my meeting i was doing them online of course even though some will need for ke to be there in person, i delayed those ones for some time.

I just finished a meeting and ended the zoom as i took out files, and went through them.

I have been here for 5 days now, and a lot has happened.

I found out that i wasn't abandoned, and me and Lu (Luciano) got a lot closer, also me and father did too we have our talk time in his office, it great i like it i mean I don't talk much he usually does all the talking but yeah it's great.

•$•

The ringing of my phone distracted me from the files i was going through, from the laptop.

I look at the caller and see it's Luciano "hello" i said through the phone "hi thea, where are you?" He asked "at the house why?" I asked back, "well get changed into something comfortable and come down i am waiting for you outside in my car" he said and i look at the time 2.30pm "why" i asked confused.

Luca and Leo will be here soon "just come" he said as he hung up, rude bitch.

I close my laptop and put my files and paper away, then i went in the bathroom and changed i wore a cargo pants with a top.

I took my phone and wallet then i headed down and out of the house and as he said he was there in his car waiting for me.

"Took you long enough" he said with an eye roll as i entered in the car "i only took 10 minutes you impatient bitch" i said as i pointed at the clock that showed it was 2.43 "yeah sure" he scoffed.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he started driving and the house faded away "you'll see" he said and i sighed in annoyance.

•$•

We stopped in a cafe he got himself a coffee with some cookies and i got myself cookies and red velvet cake.

We now reached our destination he parked and we got out, we were at a beach.

It didn't have that much people we started walking for some time just enjoying the silence and the sound of the sea.

"So why are we here?" I asked "for this" he said as he stopped i looked to my side to see a little wooden house.

"When you were young you really loved the beach we would spend a lot of time here, so Grandpa build you this wooden house we would stay here me, you and him. You would always say how you would want to live here and someday you would have house at the beach." He said with a ghost smile on his face at the memory.

"It's awesome" i breathed out as i was looking at the small house "yeah it really is" he said as he stepped forward and got out keys and opened it.

"I had it cleaned two days ago" he said as we entered it had a couch and a counter with a fridge and a door that lead to a bathroom, then there was stairs that lead to a small floor that had a bed.