•$•

A/N:

Okayy so that's the end finally, i know it has a lot of problems and it need to be worked on. It also needs a lot of chapters of the MC and her bio family just them together bonding but I didn't have that added already and in the rewritten version i added some chapters while other i kept but changed some things and some i just straight up deleted and wrote it again from the start.

So adding chapters and new scenes resulted in a lot of change throughout the storyline and i would just open chapter and have to delete parts of it due to the added scenes or chapter.

I also deleted some characters and changed some, that also got me re reading through the story a couple of times to remove a lot of scenes because those characters just don't exist anymore and having to replace the scenes so the story line can continue as planned. So i know it had lots of problems and i am thinking of not ending it at this point and writing some more of just the MC and her bio family.

But i am not sure about this part since it's been like month's since i have read anything I don't know it was just a long break from reading that I didn't know i could take, and I started reading again so I decided to rewrite this.

So I am just getting back to reading and to start writing again is to much at once for me, and i already have another story at mind, so i think if i am going to start writing again at some point it's going to be in this other story.

I hope you enjoyed the story even though it isn't enjoyable at all from my point view, I just don't think it's good.

But yeah thank you for reading please tell me your opinion about my writing or grammar or vocabulary anything since English isn't my first language i know there is a lot of mistakes so maybe some advice would help later on in the future.

Again thanks for readying love you all.