29| Plan.

3 December 2019, Rome.

THIRD PERSON.

It was 12 pm now The Evalo's were waiting for the Spanish mafia, The greek mafia and the Russian.

They needed help to make a plan since they couldn't think straight as they just found out their son, brother, uncle is participating in a human trafficking site.

They were all nerves and excited, nervous of what was the plan and how would this meeting go, excited cause they will see Althea.

The door bell rang "I'll get it" Leo said as he went and opened the door, came in The De León's and Atlas.

He wanted to ask where is Althea but he didn't he escorted them to the meeting room.

As they got in and sat down "where is Althea?" Amelia asked "she's on her way" Atlas replied to her as she nodded.

10 minutes past and the door bell dang again "I'll get it" Leo got up "no have a seat i will" Miguel said and left before anyone could stop him.

He soon returned with Althea and another man beside her, he looked around inspecting it, he had a cold facade on, and is giving 'don't talk to me' vibe.

As they sat down "Nikolai Belsky, the second commander of the Russian mafia" He introduced him self as he knew they didn't know him.

He had light brown hair with one brown eye and the other black, he had an eyebrow piercing and had the Russian mafia tatto on his neck and a lightning tatto next to it.

"Let's get this over with" Nicolàs said "right, we need a plan as you know we are still in shock and can't really plan anything sane at the moment" Hendrix said "okay you will make a family dinner here in the mansion, and have a sniper hidden somewhere ready to shoot Andrew when you give him your signal" Atlas said "no, we need Andrew alive" Althea glared at Atlas "yeah right" he muttered.

"Look you will make a family dinner and just knock him out once you do lock him in the basement and give us a call we will come and get him easy" Althea said "what will you do to him?" Hendrix asked "that is non of your business" Althea replied darkly.

"It is my business he's my son" Cameron said angrily "he isn't" Althea snapped at him "what" Cameron asked.

"After Emma gave birth and the nurse took the baby, he died so the nurse left to get a doctor as she panicked and wanted to make sure, while she was away someone replaced your dead son with another baby that now is Andrew and when the nurse came back with the doctor the baby was fine, years past and Andrew met some people when he was 20 and then he met his real father, and Andrew didn't believe him but his real father got him proof and fed him lies about how Cameron stole him, to put him through hell and will put Andrew through hell. Of course Andrew didn't believe it at first as to why you would do that and if you were to hurt him you would've.

But the father fed him some more lies as you were just waiting to get rid of him then make Andrew's life hell and some other shit and he believed him, Now Andrew became a bad person and is planning your down fall, so if you don't want to die or have others dead you better call up your family and arrange that dinner for tonight" Althea explained the story then said then demanded the last part.

"Oh god" Cameron said "also Andrew is abusing his children and wife, so if you want to save your nephews and grandchildren you better hurry" Althea said as she got up "what?" Cameron asked in disbelief "what, it was obvious, you see how his children are always fidgeting always looking around before eating something or drinking always looking at their parents before doing anything like come on it was noticeable" Althea rambled leaving them shocked.

"i will be waiting outside, the asshole is screaming in the truck" she rolled her eyes as she left and They chuckled at her words.

"Good luck plan it as fast as you can it's for your own good" Nicolàs said as he got up so did Antonio and left and Atlas soon followed.

"We will be waiting for your call to come get him" Nikolai Said, as they nodded and he also left.

Leaving them thinking about what just happened and the information they just gathered.

Then Hendrix put his phone up and called Andrew, inviting them for dinner and then he started on dinner preparations which Amelia helped him in.

•$•

It was now 6 pm and Andrew just arrived with his families.

Throughout dinner and conversation that kept going around the table, they paid attention to Ryan, Nolan and Nathan.

They saw how their acts was different from Them and how Nolan and Nathan were so worried of every move they did and how it looked like they calculated everything in their mind before even moving their hands.

How Ryan had his Cold facade on even though their a family and no one in the room had a cold facade, but they saw how it dropped as he looked at Nolan and Nathan and turned to a soft look, like he was looking at his children.

They noticed how they would ask Ryan quietly first before doing a thing.

They wondered how have they never noticed it before, they were just too blind to notice what was in-front of them, how they needed help. It's like all of the signs fell on blind eyes.

They had to get things done and fast, Althea said it's for their own good they didn't question her but they knew she wouldn't give them false information.

They had to get things done to save their family.

As Hendrix went to get something from the kitchen passing behind Andrew's chair, as he came back he got his gun out and quickly hit Andrew hard on his head knocking him out.

•$•
Vote
&
comment

Words: 1033.

Written: 3-8-2022.
Re-Written: 2-9-2023.