You or Me

"Why isn't she with me? The months been over for a week and still she isn't with me!" Loki said complaining to Nat.
"Why do you care?" Nat said reading her mission reports.
"Because, she is beautiful and fascinating, I'm beautiful and fascinating. We deserve to be together!"
"Have you ever thought that maybe she doesn't like you, and that's why she isn't with you?." She replied without looking up from her files.
"Impossible, who wouldn't like me?"
She looked up and raise an eyebrow.
"Don't answer that." Loki pointed a finger at her, she chuckled at him.
"She doesn't deserve to be with someone who's dangerous."
"You're dangerous, you literally killed 80 people in 2 days." She rolled her eyes.
"I was under mind control." He defended himself.
"So was Buck!"
Loki huffed and slumped back in his chair.
"Just give it time Loke. She's still new, it's not like she's going on dates!"

Laughter erupted in the entryway, Y/N and Bucky entered the living room.
"Steve seriously did that?" Y/N asked while trying to control her laughter.
"Yeah! He didn't win one fight! Not even the fight with the little 8 year old girl!" He smiled at the memory.
Loki watched it all. How she laughed at his pathetic story, how she placed her hand onto his arm, how she leaned into him when she laughed. He wanted to rip his head off. Why was he with his girl?

"Hey guys! Where have you been?" Natasha asked putting down her papers.
"Oh Bucky invited me to go grab coffee with him!"
"Yeah, it was quite a first date wasn't Doll?" Bucky smirked at the angry god.
"It was. Probably one of the best ones i've ever had!" She smiled up at him.
'So much for her not going on dates' Nat thought.
Loki was filled with rage as he heard that. He could do better! He knew he could do better.

"Well I have to go get ready for training with Wanda, I'll see you later!" She gave Bucky a quick peck on the cheek and left. Bucky blushed as she walked away into the hallway.
"You little maggot!" Loki growled as he stood up and stomped over to Bucky.
"Ah Loki, just the god I wanted to see." He gave him a sly grin.
"I wanted to let you know that you lost the wager. She picked me, so so sorry." He pouted at him.
"I don't loose anything Imbecile! It's past the days that we wagered on. So I can still try to win her over."
"Will you two give it a rest!" Nat groaned.
"She's a grown woman. She can be with whoever she wants. It's her choice." She got up and left the room.
"Choice! That's it." Loki said.
"Since the days pasted, the wager isn't valid anymore. So she'll have to choose one of us. You or Me."
"Very well, let the best man win." Bucky said holding his hand in the air between them.
"I plan to." Loki scowled and walked away.
"Drama queen." Bucky mumbled.
"I heard that!"

———————————————————
Paris anyone? I don't know how anyone could choose!

xoxo