The Final Battle

When she realizes who it is, she is struck with fear and anger. Marcus. Loki was fighting off a Hydra agent in the hall, not being able to help her fight.
"I knew you'd come back." He says as he smirks and walks closer to her. She stands and swings but he dodges it, punching her stomach as he leans down. Y/N backs up to the wall and groans.
"You should've known better. This time you won't be leaving. No ones going to help you." He charges at her and she runs out of the way, making him crash into the cement wall. She kicks his leg from under him and he falls face down, she gets on top of him and slams his face into the hard floor breaking his nose. He bucks her off and she lands on her back. He quickly gets on top of her and starts to choke her. Y/N struggles to breath as she claws at his hands. She looks into his eyes and remembers the pain he put her though. The pain the serum made her feel. The serum. Her powers. It clicks in her head and she uses her energy to project fire out of her hands holding them up and burning his face.
"AH! FUCK!" He shouts as he backs up, his face practically melting from the heat.

She catches her breath and sits up. Loki runs over and grabs her, having defeated the agent already.
"We have to go now!" He orders and picks her up, intertwining their fingers. They run out of the room and back toward the door.
"Guys hurry!" Natasha shouts. The whole team standing by the door watching.
Y/N starts to run faster, as she gets closer to the door she dives out and gets away just in time. The last explosion goes off and the entrance collapses. Bucky runs up to her and holds her.
"Doll? Are you okay?!" He notices a cut on her face from being tackled.
"I'm fine. Loki are you okay?" She shouts as she turns to the front. But there is no one there.
"Loki?" She shouts again and stands looking at the now crushed entrance. "Where is he? He was right behind me, we were holding hands." She holds up her hands and that's when it hits her. She never felt him let go. But he did.
"Y/N..." Bucky whispers as he touches her shoulder. She jerks away and looks back at the team.
"He was right there! He was with me!"
Bucky came closer and held her arms.
"Baby...he's gone."
Her heart fell to the floor. Her breathing faltered as she stared into Bucky's eyes. She began to shake her head.
"No...no he- we were-" She falls to the ground sobbing, Bucky catching her and bringing her close.
"I'm so sorry!" He began to cry seeing her hurt.
He hugs her and she clutches him, looking behind them at the team through the tears falling she closes her eyes and puts her head into his neck. Her muffled sobs being the only sound heard.

"Darling?"
Y/N's head shot up. She looked behind the team and saw him. Loki. The love of her life. She let out a shaky breath and got up running to him. Her body crashed into him as she approached. He held the back of her head and back. She pulled back and looked at him.
"How? Y-you were dead? You didn't make it o-out." She stuttered as tears fell down her cheek. Loki wiped them away and smiled.
"Did you forget I can teleport?"
"I hate you!" She hit his chest and hugged him again. He chuckled and kissed the top of her head.
"I love you too. I'm sorry my Love, I knew I wasn't going to make it so I had to teleport."
She pulls back and cups his face.
"Don't ever do that again without telling me! I can't loose you!"
"I won't." He bends down and kisses her. Bucky comes up and pats Loki's shoulder.
"Glad to see you're alive."
"Thank you. You too." Loki smiled.

S.H.I.E.L.D. arrested any of the hydra agents still alive and took them to the Raft. The team boarded the quinjet and set course back to the compound. Y/N sat holding hands with the loves of her life. Her head was resting on Loki's shoulders. And his on her head. They sat in silence enjoying each other's company. They were okay. They were safe and alive. Most importantly they were together, nothing was going to get in the way of that ever...again. They were Lovers, till the end of line.

THE END!!!
———————————————————
I hope you enjoyed! I appreciate all of the reads and votes, it makes me really happy :) Love you all, have an amazing holiday<3