Make Up (SMUT)

Y/N was sitting on her bed reading. It was finally the end of the week, which meant she was able to relax. Take a day off from training. The past month she's been learning quickly and getting better with controlling her powers, as well as figuring out how to use them. It was exhausting but she had a great support team to help. Wanda, Natasha, Bruce and of course Bucky and Loki. The two men were always helping. Even if she didn't need any help they would be there just in case, it was their way of apologizing and showing that they could get along.
As Y/N read, there were a few knocks at the door.
"Come in!"
"Hey Y/N."
Bucky's voice prompting Y/N to put her book down and look up.
"Hey...what's up?"
"Are you busy?" He walked further into the room and stood at the end of her bed. She shook her head and put the book on the table beside her. "Could you follow me then? We have something for you."
She looked at him confused.
"We?"
"Yeah...come with me?" He held out his hand and she got up, grabbing it and following him out. They took the elevator up to the roof and exited once the doors opened. She saw Loki standing next to a radio on a table and fairy lights hanging above him.
"What's going on?" She asked quirking her brow and lightly chuckling at the two.
"We wanted to show how sorry we are and show that we're tying to get along." Loki said reaching for her hand and pulling her towards him.
"Haven't you been doing that? With all the help you've been giving me recently?"
"No. That was just because we wanted to help...well it was part of the apology." Bucky smiled and walked closer to the two.
"Making you choose was wrong of us. We talked and agreed that we both love you. And you love us, right?"
She but her lip and smiled, nodding at Bucky's question. He let out a sigh of relief and let Loki continue.
"Well, both of us decided that since we're getting along so far and neither of us sees, us with any other woman. We thought we could both...try and be with you. Though sharing you will be difficult at times we're willing to do so, because we love you so much." Loki stood waiting for her response.

She just stared at the two in awe.
"It's up to you of course! We don't have to do that if you aren't comfortable...if you don't want to date both of us then we'll figure something out. We can you time to-"
She grabbed Bucky's neck and pulled him into a kiss cutting off his rambling words. He stiffened at the contact but slowly relaxed and let out a content sigh. He grabbed onto her waist and they pulled back. She look back and forth at them and smiled widely.

"I'd love to be with you. Both of you."
Loki leaned down and kissed her softly. He pulled away and smiled.
"We've missed you."
She laughs and kisses him again.
"I've missed you too."
Loki holds out his hand and Bucky lets go of her waist. She grabs onto Loki and he pulls her close swaying to the music on the radio. She stares into his eyes and smiles. Bucky walks up behind her and slides his hands onto her waist, rocking behind her. He leans and starts to feather her neck with little kisses. Y/N lets out a content sigh and tilts her head back. onto Bucky's chest. He gets closer to her ear and looks at Loki. Loki replies with a nod and smirks.
"Why don't we go to your room and continue this." Bucky whispers as he peppers soft kisses onto her ear. She shivers as his breath brushes against her neck. She nods and in a quick flash of Loki's powers, they are all in her room. Bucky picks her up and bings her over to the bed, he sets her down onto her back and kneels beside her. They attach their lips again and kiss passionately, only pulling apart when they needed air. Loki kneels on the bottom of the bed and kisses her legs, slowly making his way up her body as Bucky travels down and leaves love bites on her neck.

Her quiet, needy moans filling the silent room as wetness pools between her legs. The slow soft kisses made her wiggle with need, the anticipation was too much. She needed them to touch her. And as if Loki read her mind, which he did, he ran his hands up her thighs, slightly grazing over her mound.
"Ah!" She moaned and bucked closer to receive more.
"Not yet Doll. Be patient." Bucky commanded and lifted off his shirt. He helped her sit up and pulled off her shirt too. He let out a groan at the site before him.
"No bra?"
She shook her head and bit her lip, looking up with lust in her eyes. She could tell he was holding back so she reached for his hand and brought it up to her collar bone. Slowly dragging it down and cupping her breasts.
'mmmhh'
She hummed, throwing her head back and squeezing his hand. His eyes darkened and his breath quickened as he moved his hands on his own, roaming over her chest. Loki pulled off her shorts and underwear and threw them off to the side. Opening her legs he looked down and smirked.
"You're already so wet for us Pet." She moaned at the nickname and wiggled wanting his mouth where she desperately needed it. He chuckled and leaned down, kissing her thigh then her lips, teasing her with his touch.