Delicious (SMUT)

⚠️Mature material ahead! Read at your own risk!⚠️

"Please..."
He picked her up and laid her on the island behind them. He pulled his shirt off and she did the same. His hands traveled up her legs and stopped at the waistband of her shorts.
"Can I?" He asked. She nodded in response and he slid them off.
"Look at that Doll. You're wet already." He said as his finger lightly grazed her underwear. She let out a quiet moan.
"Don't tease!" She whined out.
He ripped her panties down and shoved her legs open. She gasped at the movement as the cool air hit her warm center. He kissed her lips passionately and moved down to her neck, nipping at her collar bone. He left a trail of kisses and bites down her body, stopping at her breasts. Making sure to give every inch of her beautiful body attention. He sucked on her nipple and pinched the other one with his hand.

"Oh my god!" She moaned as his teeth collided with her peaks. He smirked at her cute noises and moved down. His head went between her legs, he placed soft wet kisses on her thighs making sure to tease her as much as he could.
"Bucky! Please!" She begged the solider.
"Patience Baby."
He slid his fingers in between her folds, earning a moan from her. He licked his fingers as he pulled them out.
"Mmm, you taste so good!" He leaned forward and licked her sensitive clit. She jumped at the contact, groaning as he kept flicking his tongue against her. He slid two fingers into her and pulled them out. Thrusting them back in, he curled them so he could hit her sweet spot, which he did by the noise Y/N made.
"Don't stop! Oh-" She moaned quietly trying not to let the others hear.
He pulled back and looked at her, she was melting with every single touch. She looked so sexy like this.
"I take it back. Strawberry ice cream isn't delicious, you are." He says as he dips his head back between her thighs attacking her wet pussy again.

He felt her her walls tighten around his fingers and knew she was going to come any minute.
"Cum for me. Be a good girl and cum." He kept curling his fingers, helping her toward her edge.
"F-Fuck!" She stuttered as she came hard. He took his fingers out of her and brought them to her lips.
"Open."
She opened her mouth and took his fingers into it. Sucking and tasting herself on his fingers. His eyes shut and he groaned as he felt her tongue swirl around his digits. He pulled them out with a pop.
"See how you delicious you are?" He smirked and pulled down his pants.

Lining up at her entrance he looked up for approval one last time. She nodded.
"Please...fuck me." She said out of breath.
Those two words were all it took. He entered her and she dug her nails into his back. He waited for a minute for her to get used to the feeling and started to thrust in and out. Slow at first but then it became rough. A string of curse words falling out of his mouth.
"Fuck Y/N! You feel so good!" He moaned against her neck.
"Bucky!" Her moan sounding pornographic, making his dick twitch inside her. He kept a rough steady pace and within minutes they both were approaching their high.
"Buck i'm gonna-" Her words cut off by his lips smashing into hers.
"Wait a little longer Doll."
She obeyed and held on a little more. His thrusts became sloppy and faster chasing his climax.
"Okay baby, cum for me!"
She shut her eyes tightly and let out a moan as she came onto his dick.
"Shit!" He growled under his breath as he came second after.
"I'm sorry I meant to pull-"
"It's okay. IUD." She said cutting him off. He pulled out and helped her sit up.
"That was...wow." She said huffing and puffing. He chuckled at her appearance, her nose was red and her lips plumped. Sweat beaded on her forehead. He leaned in and gently kissed her again.
"Let's get you cleaned up and in bed." He grabbed their clothes and let her hold them while he picked her up bridal style and walked them into his bedroom. They laid together in his sheets as they drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————
As promised Smut! I'm not so great at writing it, so sorry! I hope you enjoy it for what it is<3

xoxo