Morning After (slight SMUT)

Y/N fluttered her eyes open, seeing the sun shine through her window. Looking to her right she saw a note replacing the gods place in bed. She picked it up and read.
'Went to train. See you when you wake.
Love, Loki'
She smiled at the words, getting up to take a shower before starting her day. Letting the warm water run down her back. She closed her eyes allowing the memories of last night come back. Sliding her hand down her body she slipped two fingers between her folds. Quietly letting out a moan as they touched her clit. His words played over and over in her head and touches lingering in her warm skin. She moaned at the pure pleasure she was receiving. Her movements became faster chasing her high, grabbing into to wall she bit her lip muffling her moan as the coil snapped. She stood catching her breath and rinsed her body off.

Walking out of her room she bumped into Loki.
"Oh sorry!" She said grabbing into him to regain her balance. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment, not be you the collision of their bodies but because of what she just did in the shower. She hoped no one heard, especially Loki.
"It's alright Love. Did you sleep well?" He asked rubbing her cheek. She nodded and kissed his lips softly. Pulling away he looked at her with a raised brow.
"What did you do in the shower?" Her eyes widened.
"N-nothing." She mumbled gazing down. He chuckled at her lifting her chin up to look at him.
"I can read minds. It's okay if you thought of me while you touched yourself." His husky voice made her weak in the knees.
"Just next time...come get me beforehand that way you don't have to rely on memories." He winked and she laughed at him.
"Come, breakfast is waiting."

Later that day Y/N was training when Bucky walked into the room in distress.
"Is it true?" He asked turning her around.
"What?" She furrowed her brows at his question.
"Did you sleep with Loki?"
Her stomach dropped.
"...Yes." She said looking up at him.
He scoffed and shook his head.
"How many times?"
"Just once." She was worried he would get angrier, that he would hate her and stop dating her. But his next words disproved her worries.
"Only once?" She nodded in response.
"Oh thank god!" He exclaimed letting out a breath. She looked at him confused.
"He told me you slept with him multiple times, even before I slept with you."
She was shocked by his confession.
"That is absolutely not true! It only happened once, last night." Y/N said confirming what she told him earlier. She stomped out of the training room searching for Loki. Bucky followed close behind. She found him sitting in the library reading.
"Loki." She called out as she approached.
"Hi Dear!" He smiled but the smile soon faded as he saw how serious she looked.
"You told him we sept together more than once?" She asked anger laced in her tone.
His eyes looked behind her to see the super solider smirking.
"I did not!"
"Don't lie to me."

He looked at Bucky with anger in his eyes and let out a sigh.
"...Okay...maybe I did. But it was for a good reason." She stood waiting for him to continue.
"Bucky started it when I came back, telling me about you two. He kept bragging about it. So I wanted to make him jealous too."
She lets out a scoff.
"You two are children. Children." She went to turn and leave when Loki grabbed her.
"Wait!"
"I'm sorry. I let jealousy get the best of me. I shouldn't have said what I said." Loki looked into her eyes apologizing. She looked back at Bucky standing awkwardly behind him.
"I'm sorry too. It was wrong of me to tell him and brag about it..."
She waited a minute and responded.
"I will forgive you both. Only if you try! Try to stop arguing and being hostile towards each other, like you said you would."
They both looked at each other and nodded. She smiled at them and stood on her tippy toes placing a kiss into Loki's cheek. Then walking to Bucky and doing the same.
"Well, I should get back to training. Missions Tomorrow." She walked out leaving the men alone.

———————————————————
This was just a filler cause I didn't like my layout of the chapters. I hope you don't hate it.

xoxo