Return

"Mornin Beautiful." Bucky mumbled as Y/N turned to face him. His eyes were still closed and his arm was around her waist. After the late night fun they fell asleep in his room. She sat up slightly and pecked his cheek.
"Good morning!" She snuggled back into his embrace.
"How did you sleep?" Y/N asked.
"Great. Especially after dessert." He said turning to face her and placing kisses on her neck. She hummed at the feeling. He moved his hand down to her ass, squeezing lightly. She moved closer and moaned quietly.
"Stop. It's morning, people could hear!" She said trying to push him away.
"Well then I guess you'll have to be quiet then." He smirked pulling back looking into her eyes filled with lust. Her hand that was previously in his hair slid down his face, cupping his cheek she moved him to her lips. He got tired of waiting so he pulled her over his lap making her giggle at his neediness.
"So needy this morning!" She shook her head at the man under her.
"How could I not be." He smashed his lips back into hers, she started to rock her hips slowly causing both of them to let out a groan on each other's lips.

"Bucky!" Sam yelled as he banged on the locked door.
"Get your ass up! We have a meeting!"
Bucky sighed and threw his head back.
"Of fucking course!"
"Hey! Language!"
He picked his head up and lifted his eyebrow.
"Language? You're hanging out with Steve too much."
She laughed as she got off of him, he kept yanking her arm back to have 'one last kiss'. That last kiss lasted for about 5 minutes, which got interrupted by Sam again. Y/N finally was able to make it out of his room and into hers, changing and covering up the marks Bucky left behind from last night. They both went to team meeting, Y/N saw Loki standing outside of the room. He seemed to be waiting. For her.
"Loki!" She ran to him and jumped into his arms.
"Hi Darling!" He squeezed her tight before letting back down to her feet.
'If only he knew what we did last night.' Bucky thought to himself watching them hug.
"What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to come back next month?"
"Yes but I missed you a lot so I left early. Don't worry my presence wasn't needed anymore."
She brought him in for another hug, he kissed the top of her head as they stood there.

The meeting had just started and everyone was already bored. Tony was presenting the mission so it was bound to be boring. Y/N sat in between the two men. Their eyes flashed between each other and her. Glaring at the other but then softening their features to look at her. She knew they both liked her, it became pretty obvious after they almost got into a fight when Bucky saw Loki kiss Y/N. It was the 3rd date and she was about to leave the living room so she bent down to kiss Loki's cheek, only he moved at the last minute and ended up with their lips touching. The site enraged Bucky. He stood up and lunged at him, both started to fight until the men of the team pulled them apart. After that they told her how they both felt, and she too told them how she felt. She liked them both but didn't know who to pick so they agreed they would give her time to get to know them better and never pressure her into choosing.

"Wake up Clint!" Tony yelled as her threw a marker at him. It hit his head and he jolted awake.
"Okay now. The agents are selling this vail to Hydra this weekend. So all we have to do is go there, get said vial, fight a bunch of bad guys and we're done. Any questions?"
Steve raised his hand.
"Yes little boy." Tony said pointing to him. Steve rolled his eyes at his comment.
"What exactly is that vial for?"
"Well Capsicle it is a serum. A serum that could potentially create a worse version of Buckeye over there."
"What can it do?" Y/N spoke up.
"Well it can give someone the power to light us all up. Fire projection. Plus super solider serum. From what i've heard they been testing it for months and the results are brutal. It feels like your skin is melting, no one has survived so we have to stop them before they hurt more people."
Y/N shivered at the horrific site. She would never be able to go through that, her power was hand to hand combat. Being a Shield Agent, that's all she learned how to do and she was okay with that.
"We leave Saturday. Be ready."
Everyone began to exit, but before Y/N could leave Loki grabbed her hand. She looked back and smiled.
"Yes?"
"Since i've just returned why don't we go out. My treat, we could go to lunch or to your favorite park."
"I'd love that let me go get my shoes." She scurried off to her room leaving the two men alone.
"Doesn't seem like she cares for you that much, hardly talked to you during the meeting." Loki tried to antagonize the brunette.
"Yeah." He chuckled.
"She didn't talk much last night either...mostly moans." He smirked at Loki and walked out.

———————————————————
Ooo Bucky!!!

xoxo