Birthday Party

"Thank you Sam! I needed new plants." Y/N said hugging him.
"I know. You keep killing them all." She hit his arm and laughed.
"Open mine now." Bucky said handing her a small box.
She untied the ribbon and opened it.
"Buck!" She giggled at the present. It was strawberry earrings making her remember their night in the kitchen.
"I love it!" She kissed his cheek and pulled back.
"Here Dear, mine now." Loki handed her a long box. She smiled at him and took the box, opening it.
"Oh wow Loki." She said breathlessly.
She held up the beautiful gold necklace with a heart locket and the team oohed and awed at it.
"Where did you get this?" She asked as he put it on her.
"When I was on Asgard I had it made."
"I love it!" She hugged him tightly.
Bucky's eyes darkened as he saw her hugging him. The two hadn't argued in a while, but that's was only because they avoided each other. They still hated the other, wanting Y/N all to themselves.
"Thank you all, I loved all the gifts." She smiled at the group.
"Which one did you love the most?" Loki asked.
"Loki." She warned and he backed down.

The party went on for another hour, they all talked and laughed. About to cut the cake, Y/N was between Loki and Bucky both of their hands on her thighs. She didn't mind she thought it was sweet. But what she didn't know was the men were coming up with their own plans to take her away from the other for the night.
"Alright time for cake!" Tony said clapping his hands and putting the candles on.
"Uh Doll? Come with me for a second?" Bucky asked looking at her.
"Sure Buck." She got up and held his hand.
Loki knew what he was trying to do, because he wanted for do the same thing. She can't go with him, he's trying to get her alone, taking her away from him. No way! He got up from his chair and grabbed her other hand.
"Wait. Why don't you stay, cake is starting now."
"It'll be quick Loke."
"Just say for a minute then after cake you can go." He tried to reason with her. She gave in and started walking back with him. Bucky yanked her back towards him.
"Back off! She said she wanted to come with me."
"Well she said she wants to have cake first." Loki scolded as he tugged her back.
"Let her go!" He growled at the man.
"You first!"
They continued tugging her back and forth.
"Guys!" Sam and Clint exclaimed trying to stop them.

"She's mine." Loki sneered.
"No she's mine!" Bucky yanked her hard.
"Chooses Y/N! Who do you want?" They both asked at the same time.
"Will you two stop it!" Y/N yelled ripping away from them.
"I am not a piece of property or a rope you can tug on!" They looked down as she shouted. The others at watching.
"You two said you'd try! But you're not trying! The only thing your trying to do is make the other jealous and it's getting ridiculous!"
She scoffed at them looking at her.
"I'm done with this. This fighting and toxicity. I'm done with you and you." She pointed at the sad men. Their eyes became sorrowful, hurt at her words.
"Don't. Don't look at me that way. You don't know what you've put on me. Making me choose one of you, from the beginning that was what you wanted. That's not fair, not to me! Especially since... since I love you both!" She finally admitted, she did love them. Tears welled in her eyes one dripping down at the confession.
"Y/N..." They reached out to console her but she moved back. She shook her head and ran to her room. Leaving them feeling guilty.

"...so...is it a bad time to still have cake?" Tony asked. Natasha hit his head.
"Idiot." She mumbled.
Steve stood and walked over to the men.
"You two need to talk and figure out your differences, for Y/N's sake." He left and went to talk with Y/N.

———————————————————
Oh no!

xoxo