Please (SMUT)

⚠️Loki's time to shine, Mature material ahead⚠️

The words that left Bucky's mouth enraged Loki. Y/N and him were walking in the park, her voice breaking him out of his trance.
"You okay? You've hardly said anything."
"I'm fine Sweetheart, don't worry. I'm just enjoying our time together." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer. He told her about Asgard and that Thor sends his best. He took off a couple of months from being an Avenger to cruise around the galaxy with Rocket. The two walked to the nearest pizza place and grabbed a slice. As they sat and talked Loki couldn't help but stare at her. She was so mesmerizing, her hair blowing softly as the wind picked up, her voice was soft and sweet, her laugh was like music to his ears.

-LATER THAT NIGHT-
"Y/N dinners ready." Vision said as he walked through the wall.
"Vision! We talked about this."
He looked back at the wall and to the door.
"Your door was open I thought it was okay."
"You should've at least knocked." She pointed out. He nodded his head and walked out through the door. Wanda had made Chicken paprikash, a delicious comfort dish from her childhood. It was so good, she was a gifted chef.
"Dinner was amazing Wands!" Y/N said drying the dishes. The three girls were in the kitchen talking.
"So how's it going with your lovers?"
Nat asked hopping onto the island. Y/N chuckled remembering what happened on there.
"It's going good. They haven't fought much but then again Loki just got back so I hope they keep calm."
"Do you love them yet?" Wanda eagerly asked.
"Love!? Well I don't know about that, I mean isn't it too early we've only know each other like 3 months." She put the dish towel down and leaned back against the counter.
"3 months is enough time to find out if you love someone. I knew I loved Vision 1 month after meeting him." Wanda said smiling.
"He's literally made from part of you." Natasha bluntly relied. She hit her lightly and started to argue that wasn't the reason why. Y/N stood there and thought to herself. 'Do I love them?' 'Do they love me?' 'Is 3 months enough time?'

As Loki laid in bed that night he couldn't stop thinking about what Bucky had said. Did she really have sex with him? How many times? Did she enjoy it? These questions haunted him as he tried to sleep. Grunting he got up out of bed and started to walk to Y/N's room. Approaching he lifted his hand to knock but was interrupted by a noise from her room.  He leaned closer to the door and listened, hearing a soft moan escape her lips. He pulled back surprised to hear what he did, as he listened closer he heard her speak.
"Loki..." She whined.
His mouth became dry. She was thinking of him. He slowly opened her door and what he saw was absolutely beautiful. She was sprawled out on her bed, legs spread open and her hands in between her thighs, rubbing her clit lazily. He felt himself become hard at the sight.
"Oh...Loki..." She breathed out picking up her pace. He stepped in more causing the door to creak slightly. She gasped and shot up seeing the god standing there.
"I- I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did it. I should go." Loki apologized as he started to back up.
"Wait..." She cut off his movements. She got up and went to where he was, grabbing his wrist and bringing him into her room fully. She closed the door and immediately attached her lips to his. His hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer causing her to moan into his mouth. He picked her up and put her on the bed, moving back to take off his clothes. He leaned down and kissed her neck down to her stomach. She moaned as he went down to her wet center. Licking a long stripe up and starting to suck on her clit. She intertwined her hand into his hair pulling lightly making him hum at the feeling. The new vibration making her squirm.
"Please...Loki! I need you!" She whined moving his head back up.
He crawled back up and kissed her passionately. He lined himself up and looked at her.
"You're so beautiful. Are you sure you want this Pet."
The nickname sending a shiver down her spine.
"Yes. Please."
He slowly entered her, she gasped at him filling her up. He waited for a minute then started to thrust in and out.
"Shit Y/N...you feel so good." Loki moaned out as he moved faster.
"Oh my god!" She whined at the pace. His movements becoming sloppier as he approached his high.
"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She groaned clutching into him.
"Wait a bit longer Love, i'm almost there." He whispered sucking on the sweet spot on her neck. He growled into her neck.
"Y/N! Go ahead baby, cum for me." At his words she came undone. Moaning loudly as she came all over him. He followed soon after and pulled out. Laying down next to her catching their breath. He got up and cleaned her up, soon cuddling back with her.
"Good night Loke." Y/N whispered as she kissed his cheek and closed her eyes.
"Night Love. Sleep tight."

———————————————————