𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏:

⁰¹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Mommy! We're gonna be late!"

I rushed to get Izuku's sippy cup, lunch box and my coffee. A piece of toast was hanging from my mouth and my heels were the only thing making excessive noise in the house. Izu got our bags and we rushed to the car as fast as his little legs could get him.

I opened the garage door and waited for him to pass through, then unlocked the car and opened his car door. I opened the drivers door and sat my coffee in the cup holder so I could get him in his little booster seat. Once I got him all buckled in, I put his lunchbox in his book bag and handed him his sippy cup kissing his chubby cheeks.

I gave him some of my toast since I didn't necessarily need it, I don't want my baby going hungry. I pulled up to the kindergarten and hurried to get Izuku out of his seat, I put him on the ground and handed him his bag. His put it on and grabbed his sippy cup as well, I held his hand and we walked into the building as if we weren't just rushing some minutes ago.

He gripped my hand a little harder and smiled up at me with his signature goofy smile. 'Oh how I love my kid.' I smiled back at him and we soon arrived to his class where the teacher stood outside the door waiting to greet students.

"Good morning Izuku, Ms. L/N!" She was as cheery as ever, I smiled knowing my child would be in good hands. "Good morning miss Ochaco." I peppered Izu's face with kisses causing him to giggle, before I got up he placed a kiss on my cheek making my heart flutter.

"Bye Izuku, I love you!" I waved to him and he enthusiastically waved back with the widest smile causing his cute chubby freckled cheeks to puff. "Bye mommy! I love you more!" Leaving my baby is always the hardest part of the day. I know I'll see him later but I miss him the more we're apart.

I got back in my car and started the car back up, I pulled off making my way to the office.
Iida is gonna kill me for being late. Again. I could see it now, Iida sharpening an axe, ready to chop off my head like lumber wood.

I silently cried in my car before getting out and grabbing my bag, along with my coffee. I sped walked, greeting people on the way. I took a deep breath before opening the office door, I walked in and saw Iida arguing with one of my employees. I tried to sneak past but failed getting caught in the process. Fuck.

"Y/N what took you so long! There's a deadline to be met! You need to be punctual." He came over chopping his hand in the air and pushed up his glasses. "I know I know and I apologize, I just had to drop my kid off. You know how it is." He sighed and pushed his glasses up once more, he folded his arms and lightly chuckled.